O N E

Brooklyn's POV

I sighed as I stared at the vast, brick-red building right before me. I noticed a sign in front of the building which read: 'Welcome To Riverview High - Home Of The Wolves.' I closed my eyes shut, praying that I would hopefully make it out through the day... and probably the rest of the year. As I opened my eyes, I took a quick breather, and right after that, I started to walk towards the school.

As I was walked in the hallways of the redbrick institution, attempting to find the reception, but I couldn't help but notice that all eyes were on me. 

All of a sudden, whispers erupted from everyone. I was tempted to roll my eyes - what? They've never seen a new girl before?

'Who's she? She's hot'

'I'd tap that'

'Damn!'

'Ugh look at this b*tch'

I gritted my teeth.

I hate attention. Always have, always will; which might sound cliche or whatever, but that's just how I am. Apart from the social anxiety that erupts through my body, I'm not the type that thrives on attention, but at the same time I'm not the type of person that wants to go completely unnoticed, I just want (and am).. normal

As I made my way towards random hallways, I accidentally bumped into a guy, making me accidentally drop all of my things on the floor. I groaned in frustration, stood up then looked up at him.

Woah. Is he an angel or what?

Right there, before my eyes, was a really good looking guy! Towering over me, this Calvin Klein specimen had brown, soft-looking, tousled hair, followed by piercing hazel eyes, with a sharp jawline. And his lips, let me not get started on those!

Overall, he was truly a beautiful sight.

I cursed myself and shook my head to rid myself of these thoughts and focused at the real situation at hand. The guy suddenly growled an inhumane one.

What the hell?

"Mine." He whisper-growled out, his eyes darkening by the second. I was so confused. Does he have a frog in his throat or something?

But yum, he smelt so nice, like pine, wood and axe perfume. I sniffed him, but then I looked down, embarrassed that I smelt him - suddenly interested in the floor.

He randomly took his hand and extended it towards me, lifting his hand to touch my cheek. I gasped at the impact. Tingles, no - fireworks erupted from his touch.

I closed my eyes in delight. I've never felt this way before.

What the hell am I doing with a random guy I don't even know? I opened my eyes, and realised that I had no idea who this guy is, never mind his name! I moved my head, trying to move away from him - even though his touch felt soothing in contact with mine.

Just then, he retracted his hand away from my face. I looked up at him, suddenly hurt, and suddenly missing the warmth from his hand. His eyes flashed regret for a second before he scowled at me with cold eyes.