Epilogue

Mr. Cookie: please vote and comment for we have entered the Watty Awards!

Epilogue

“Run daddy! Run!” screamed the 5 years old lance, while his blonde mess of a hair getting into his eyes, he was currently running towards the huge garden they had.

“Kid they are catching up on us!” his dad screamed back, as they both picked up their speed, footsteps could be heard.

“Lance, daddy come out come out wherever you are “sang lance twin sister Lily, while her mother was looking around for the two of them.

Adam picked lance up and the both hid behind the huge tree, putting their hands on the each other’s mouth to prevent any voice, what they did is big this time, they will not be forgiven easily.

For a second there was silent and then Lily’s voice came to break it.

“ddddddddddaaaaaaddddddd , help !” Adam hearing his daughter’s voice came out terrified, he saw her on the ground, hugging her two small knees, with a grin on her face, uh oh .

“Busted!” she said while chuckling to herself, Adam groaned how could he fall for that every single time?

Lance and Adam turned around slowly with sheepish smiles on their faces, looking at storm how was holding the dish where the muffins, she and lily made, supposed to be.

“Mommy we are sorry, but they were calling our names “lance said putting the best puppy face he could make on, Adam copied him, while nodding.

Storm sighed “fine, I know how much you love those muffins, good thing you didn’t touch our cookies” they both grinned and high fived each other .

Storm smiled at how they both are so alike , Adam and lance were always the same , she recalled all the times Lance would copy Adam , the way he eats , the way he sit and especially the way he made his puppy face .

While lily was a miniature of her, she had her personality; she was the caring big sister,  Adam would always say that they both had him wrapped around their little fingers.

“Hey dad, I think I dropped my hat “lance said

“Come on let’s go get it “they both walked towards the tree they were hiding behind.

“Dad there is water coming out of mom!” a horrified Lily screamed, uh oh, it’s time!

Adam ran so fast with lance running after him

“Mom I’s sorry, I’m really sorry, I was just talking to Laura “ Lily said while crying.

The panting storm smiled “it’s ok baby girl, she wants to come out that’s all , this is normal, it’s not your fault!’

Adam ran to his in labor wife “are you ok storm?”

“Yeah, yeah, been there done that, can we get to the hospital now?”

“Ok guys it’s the code red “Lily wiped her tears and nodded as lance ran to the house full speed .

“Code red?” storm asked

“Yup! It’s a deal we made when you get like this, lily calls the guys and lance get the bag “storm chuckled at that, trust Adam to come up with those things .

“Alright then let’s get going , our baby girl is coming to the world , can’t be late for that “

“Yeah “Adam picked storm up and they got in the car with the kids , they reached the hospital pretty fast .

And after 12 agonizing hours Miss Laura night came to this world!

That night Adam and the kids came into storm’s room

‘hey mom!” the twins said together

“Hey guys “ storm said tiredly . Adam was holding his new daughter, while Lance and Lily were looking at her in awe

“Wow she’s so small “Lily said

“yeah, look at her hand “

“Lance, we are officially a big brother and a big sister!” they both smiled and each one of them took one of Laura’s hands gently, the kissed her hands

“Hey sis, when you get home I’ll show you room!”

“Yeah and I will let you play with my toys “

They both looked so happy to get a little sister

Adam looked at his new girl , he knew he was already going to give away his life for her , just like he would give it to Lily and Storm , Laura was looking at him with her pretty little eyes , he saw his life in them all the hardships Storm and Him went through all the fighting , the killing , the worry , it was all worth it in the end , it was all worth having his family around him right now , seconds later storm’s brothers came with their kids .

Nina was carrying Laura, while everyone else was listening to Lance and Lily brag that they chose their sisters name.

Adam sat next to storm , she looked so happy , exactly how he was feeling , they were both as happy as a human can get , they looked at each other smiling , and without needing any words they understood perfectly what the other wanted to say , they got closer and closer , they kissed , what they couldn’t believe is that even after all those years the kisses were still as if it was the very first time , they’re love never wavered , it actually became stronger and stronger with each passing year .

“Ewww” the twins said together. And everyone laughed, including Adam and Storm. That moment storm knew one thing, she was thankful for all the pain she went through in her life, because it all led to this moment, to the laughter of all the people she loved dearly.

The end <3 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

T_T  yup it all finished , and I’m crying , I am so going to miss this story , it’s my very first story and the very first finished story I write , but I am so proud of it , and it’s going to the Watty awards so please vote for it if you liked it , and give me a comment to tell me what I should fix , as for all the mistakes in here , I will go through every single chapter and fix them all .thank you all for reading and i really hope this story made you laugh , cry and have a good time , i f it did, then i'veacheived my goal <3

love you all 

sara<3