chapter 10

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

this chapter is for you sara , hope you will get better soon , love you :)

hi everyone , hope you enjoy this next chapter , something interesting is going to happen .

please comment ,vote and fan if you like this story , or i won't give you a chocolat chip cookie :P

ok on to the story .

Adam pov

After getting Nina to stop crying , we went home , I was tired , it was painful seeing Nina’s puffy eyes and know I can do nothing to bring him back , because he was dead , I went to my closet , thinking about it won’t help .

I headed to my closet , and got my ninja outfit and put it on , that jack will pay for taking him out of our lives , I will make sure of it , even if it was the last thing I do .

Butting my mask out I called to my mother “mom I am going to sleep don’t disturb me ok?”

“Goodnight baby “mom answered with a tired voice.

While sneaking out from the window I remembered how life used to be with dad here, he was a jokester, he drew a smile on anyone’s lips without even trying, he loved mom and us to no end. he simply was my hero, he used to work with the police, he saved lots of people, and I couldn’t be prouder to be his son, but then on that awful day he got called in the middle of the night about a fire in the hospital, he ran out of the house that day I begged him not to go because I knew something was wrong, I felt it in my gut. but  he said that if anything happened to him that I’ll be the man of the house , that he will not worry since he trust me to keep mom and Nina safe . He went on his way with a huge smile on his face.

But then that was the last day I ever saw my dad he died on that day , and after that I made sure to be the fighter he always wanted, I signed up for martial arts , and trained like my life depended on it , but with every tear my mom and Nina shed , I seek revenge , I heard once that the fire was not accidental , someone put bombs there , thanks to that bastered with a crazy mind , I lost my dad , so I am going to make him suffer jack X .

Heading to the cafe in the infamous street , I was a regular there, they called me the blue ninja ,I acted as  if I was one of them , and they tell me everything ,there I knew about jack, and that beauty with green emerald eyes  ,she is a good person and a great fighter she is greatly feared here , but I felt that green eyed monster didn’t suit her .

“Hey blue ninja, how are you today man?”One of those filthy people said, they had great respect for me, for some twisted reason.

“I am fine, thinking about the emerald eyes”

“Oh that green eyed monster, she is a mystery I tell you “said another A-hole.

“What do you know about her? Who does she work for?”

“No idea, no one actually knows.”

“Hmm, I wonder who she is? “I thought out loud. Some guy came up to me: “she is a very hot chick that can kick ass, what I wouldn’t give to bang her.”I was disgusted.

“Watch out idiot, she has ears everywhere, you might become her next target “I smirked evilly .I saw fear rise in his eyes, and he started turning his head from right to left.

“OMG, she is coming to get me “what a wimp.

“So how is jack, any news about him?”

“Yeah, I heard he had a great surgery again “damn not again, that guy has a surgery every month.

Doesn’t matter, I will get him, he needs to make one single mistake and then bam, he’s bleeding, and begging for his life. I just need to get that girl out of my way, I won’t allow any obstacles and right now she is one. Ok now I have to know who the hell she is.

Storms pov

We are having a meeting at the moment, in our house everyone was sitting on the long table in the meeting room.

“We are getting close to knowing who jack is , but are you guys sure about what you gave me , there was one suspect that actually got my attention , he raised the photo that I gave him, I am sure that person is jack , but they won’t believe me . Something hit my leg from underneath the table, I sighed, and my brothers are so immature.

“ yes dad I am sure Adam is jack  X” I said loudly , all of my brothers , my mom and my dad looked weirdly at me, While I had a huge smirk on my face. Found you jackyyy , no you just wait till I get my hands on you ,you will regret taking  the closest person to me .