chapter 28

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Recall

“Adam, storm!” Nina rushed to them with tears in her eyes “Scott, he – he -- “she fell to her knees and started sobbing hard.

“No , no ,no , this couldn’t be true , it’s just a bad dream , it’s only a dream and I’ll wake up now “ was the only thoughts that were rushing threw her mind , Adam held her tighter in his arms , while Nina’s sobbing got harder .

She jumped up so fast and ran through the corridors of the hospital , she didn’t care that her eyes were sore and her head hurt so bad , she faintly heard footsteps behind her and Adam’s voice calling her name , saying things her mind couldn’t comprehend , she lost him , her big brother , the one who used to hold her hand because she was afraid of the thunder , the one who would make a stupid prank  on her every birthday , and say it’s a tradition , the one that got his ass kicked as a kid to get her favorite doll back from the big guys , the one who scared all the guys away , the one she cried , laughed , ate ,trained and just simply shared her whole life with , he was gone , he wasn’t here anymore .

Reaching his room , she couldn’t open the door , she was frozen , her grief was too much  , it was her fault , everything was her fault ,she was the team captain , she was the one who should be dead , she should be in there instead of him , he was too nice and gentle , he was the best big brother anyone could wish for .

Suddenly two arms were wrapped around her tightly from behind; she knew who it was, Adam. He turned her around looked deep in her eyes; he was smiling hugely at her, why was he smiling when her brother is dead? Did he not care about him?

“Damn you run fast “Adam said, what the hell is wrong with him? He gently pushed her aside from the closed door, and opened it.

She couldn’t believe it, there he was, laughing happily, while everyone were sitting around his bed nearly in tears, he turned his head towards the door as Adam pushed her slightly in.

“hey baby sis , I was thinking that getting me back from the dead and kill me again is too much of a bother , so I decided to live “ Scott said grinning wildly .

She couldn’t help it , her tears came down , everyone were shocked to see her cry , her brothers stood up so fast trying to get to her , to protect her even though , those were happy tears , hech even Scott , started to try to get up as he cursed over and over , she stopped him though by running to him and hugging the life out of him , he hugged her back even though it hurt him a bit , but his baby sister comes first .

“Don’t you dare ever do that to me again, never, do you hear me?” she shouted as she hugged him tighter.

“ok , I won’t , please calm down now , it’s ok , I am fine “ he said , getting in his overprotective brother mood , her brothers came and joined them hugging each other , making a huge group hug , she recalled being in this position once in that snowy night .

This was home to her, with her brothers, and Adam.

“So why did you run storm?” Adam said after they all settled down.

“I – I thought Scott— because Nina was crying so hard –I “she couldn’t complete that sentence, it was too painful to remember.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry, those were happy tears!” Nina shouted quickly, hugging storm.

“Yeah, I kind of figured that out “storm said smiling at the girl who was feeling too guilty that it showed on her face.

Scott groaned in pain, as he was secretly trying to get up, he really hated hospitals, Nina rushed to him.

“You stay where you are Scott starts, or so God help me I will tie you to the bed “

Adam sat next to storm on the little sofa, and held her to him; she curled herself putting her head on his chest.

“Thanks Adam “

“Huh? What for?”

She chuckled at his cluelessness “for everything and you know bearing with my outburst “she winced, he must thing she is too damn selfish as the others do.

Adam knew exactly what his idiotic girlfriend was thinking , he tightened his hold on her , and kissed her head “don’t you even think of it , that was not your fault , you should be thanked for what you did , heck you are a hero for doing what you did for your brother “ she looked at him shock , but seeing the honesty In his eyes , she felt butterflies going in her stomach , she leaned and kissed him , it was so sweet and tender ,full of love and passion .

She truly loved that boy, he was simply amazing.

“Ok, ok that’s enough!” all her brothers said together. She chuckled and pulled away blushing slightly .on the other hand Adam was smiling too happy to care if her brothers saw them kissing or not, they should get used to it, because he will never leave this incredible, beautiful girl. She was his, and nothing will come between them, he won’t allow it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I am truly sorry for the lack of updates but I am too damn busy, it’s not funny anymore! So I hope you like this chapter, there will be one more chapter and the epilogue and that will be the end of team s, it makes me feel sad, but I am proud nevertheless. One more thing, I will reedit team s so there will be no mistakes what so ever

Please vote comment and fan  

Sara<3