chapter 7

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Storm pov

Ok, now I have to hurry to see my beloved Megan. I have missed that little girl so much.

I entered the detention to be suffocates by four arms.

“stoooooooorm” screamed the two people who I guess the hands that were squeezing the breath out of me belonged to .

“Please stop…….can’t …… breathe “

“Why did you have to leave me with those evil people, they kept annoying me all the time.”said the first voice which I, with my awesome skills, knew it was Adam’s .while the other voice which belonged to Megan said “I missed you so much “I hugged Megan back “oh Megan I really tried to make MR frank bring you but he won’t .I missed you too” Adam laughed his cute laugh at my childishness, wait did I just said his laugh was cute, oh no those movies are making me GIRLY noooooooooooo. I stuck my tongue at him.

Childish moi?? Nahh

After we played with Megan and got scolded by Mr Frank about how detention became like a second home to us, we bid our goodbye and went home. Adam insisted on driving me home.

“So what did you do with that kid in the library?”

“aww , are little Adam-boo jealous?” my question was meant to be a joke but when I saw his red face , becoming redder ,I felt a little naughty butterfly having a party in my stomach ,seriously cant that idiot ask if she can through one before making me feel like this , stupid butterflies.

“Oh we are here, thanks for the ride Adam “

“Yeah sure any time “he smiled and went on his way

Going to my room I sat on my desk ,opened my top-secret files and started working on them I need to find that bastered jack ,but it is really hard considering how many times he had plastic surgeries .I admit it that guy is good .

Jet lag by simple plan brought me out of my ideas, my phone was ringing.

“Hey dad, what’s up?”

“hey sweet heart , can you do me  a favor there is this guy we need to catch he is in some deep shit , and all other teams are out of the country can you help me out ?”

“Sure dad I will call the guys.”

Great I don’t have to stay all night thinking about awful memories at least now I can vent my anger at the poor bastered.

“BOYS WE HAVE A MISSION.” I screamed and cheers erupted through the house, wow guess my brothers are really bored.