"Don't touch the contents inside the bag, I'm going to throw it out," Jin ordered, placing the bag down besides him.

"I know who sent it," Jin said.

"Who?"

"My father." His jaw was clenched, but he still kept his cool.

"How exactly did you figure that out? There's no address or name on the card."

"I remember it now. It all makes sense, too. He's doing everything he can to get Haneul to be the alpha. Ah well, it's not a surprise. Haneul's always been my father's favorite," Jin replied, sighing in disappointment.

"Ah.." You didn't really know how to respond. It seemed the Jin's father had no personal connection with either of his sons, which was kinda sad.

"Read the letter aloud," Jin commanded.

You nodded, opening up the letter.

--

Do you not listen? I told you to break his heart. 

And what do you do? You let him mark you. You're a fool, Y/N.

Do you realize what you've done? Haneul was supposed to mark you. 

I won't let this go. Jin will not be the alpha. I won't let him.

--

You cleared your throat, finishing up with the letter. Jin's father was definitely a scary man, but what exactly would he do to Jin?

You could tell Jin already seemed to know exactly what was going to happen just judging by his facial expression.

He didn't seem too.. thrilled. You probably wouldn't either if you were in his position. You hugged Jin, attempting to make him feel a little better.

"I'll be fine, Y/N. It's not the first time he's threatened things like this," Jin said.

"Is there any way I could possibly.. help?" You asked, hoping to be able to make things easier for him.

He sighed, saying, "I don't think so. If anything, avoid my father at all costs. I don't want anything happening to you, because that wouldn't be good.."

What could possibly.. happen to you? His father probably wouldn't want to hurt you, considering he wants Haneul to be with you. It wouldn't make sense to hurt the person you desperately need.

Did Haneul even like you to begin with? It was hard to tell. He always liked to play the game of never telling you the answers to anything. He's always just told you to just ask Jin as if he didn't want anything to do with you.

"What could he possibly do that you're so worried?" 

He contemplated whether or not he should tell you. Was it really that bad?

"Just don't worry about it for now. If I need to tell you, I will, but I don't want you to be worried about him for now. He's my problem to deal with for now," Jin finally said.

Well, that didn't tell you much, but you hoped that it wasn't anything too serious.

You nodded, finally just giving up on asking about it for the moment.

"Are your friends up at this time?" Jin asked, changing the subject now.

"I don't know, but probably. They're usually up pretty early just to see the sun rise sometimes, why?"

He cleared his throat, then said, "I want to apologize to Jaehyun about last night."

Jin got up, heading out of your room to go find Jaehyun. It appears that Jaehyun wasn't in his room, so the two of you went to check outside.

--

Jaehyun and Eunji were outside, talking. The moment Jaehyun realized Jin was standing there, he jumped.

"When'd you get here?" He asked, wide-eyed.

Jin smirked, then said, "I just came out to apologize about last night. I hope you could forgive me about that."

Jaehyun seemed relieved now that Jin was apologized. "It's okay. I was more just afraid you'd attack me like the last time," he chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry about that, just know that when or if I become a wolf again- don't go near Y/N or I, and you should be fine for the night," Jin replied.

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind."

"What exactly happened last night?" Eunji asked, seemingly clueless, even though you thought she already figured it out.

"Jin was growling at every guy that came near me," you replied, explaining it for her, so that Jin didn't have to.

"Ah.. that's kinda cute," Eunji replied.

Jin seemingly got a little shy at that comment, and you smirked. 

"Anyways, did you guys eat yet?" Jin asked.

You were hungry now that you thought about it. It was still pretty early, so none of them probably ate, anyways.

Eunji shook her head 'no.' "I was about to start cooking things, are you guys hungry?"

You nodded, "Yeah. I think we're all ready to eat."

Eunji went back inside to start making the food for everyone. You'd offer to help, but she often would turn down your offers anyways. It seemed she enjoyed cooking for everyone, so you figured it was fine.

--

Eunji came out with plates of breakfast foods, and we all began making our own plates to eat.

"Thanks, Eunji! The food's good," you said, smiling.

"It's no problem, I'm glad you like it," she replied.

Jin and Jaehyun were so busy eating the food that neither of them really talked much at all.

Suddenly, Jin looked up, and stopped eating. The look on his face was.. strange. Almost like he was extremely worried or something.

"I've got to go," he mumbled quickly, putting down the plate.

You arched an eyebrow, confused, "What's going on?"

He didn't respond. He just continued walking off, practically running from you.

"Jin! What is it? Why won't you tell me?" You shouted, trying to get answers from him.

He finally slowed down, and turned around to face you. "My father.. he wants me. I need to hurry before he kills me."

"What does he want?"

"I don't know. I just know he's mad. Really, really mad."

--

Unedited*