"Is she serious?" I ask Daisy in disbelief.

At this moment, people were pretending to like me because they know my brother is Jimin and people are also hating me because my brother is Jimin. I'm just so confused.

"Do you know where Kai is?" I ask Daisy as I try to brush off Nancy's irritating words.

"He has to clean all the class because he got into a fight."

"He got into a fight?" I ask confused. "With who?"

"Some random guys." She replies.

"When is he getting out of school?" I ask and Daisy looks at me curiously.

"I.. Don't know." She replies.

"Okay. Well see you tomorrow."

"Alright bye."

I waited longer than I had intended to.

The school has already close and it was almost getting late.

"What the hell is taking him so long." I stood up from the bench and toss my bag around my arm, deciding it was better to go home.

But then the school exit door opens.

I turn around and spotted Kai coming out of the school with his eyes on the ground.

"What took you so long!" I snapped at him and he looked up shock and confused.

"Uh.." He ask dumbfounded.

"I've been waiting for you for like six hours." I snapped.

"Why are you waiting for me?" He ask confused.

"Uh.. I wanted to ask you how you know about my family and you knew my name, how and why do you know about our family?"

"Background check.." He said in a 'duh' tone while my jaw was on the floor.

"You did a background check on me, what the heck! That's like.. Rude! Really rude!" I snap."And why!?" I ask confused.

Everything he is doing makes no sense.

"Jungkook seems to like you.." I was left speechless, shock, confused, flattered but that isn't the point, like what does he mean by Jungkook likes me.

"He does.." I ask, a bit interested to know why he thinks that.

"Well Jungkook seems to take interest in you."

Wait! Does Jungkook really like me?

"But that doesn't matter!" I snap at him and myself for easily being flattered. "Why did you do a background check on me. Its wrong for you to do that! And.. And stay away from me and my brother! That's what I have to say! I waited hours here to tell you to stay away from my brother and me." I scolded him.

"I need you, so I can't do that." He simple stated and I gasp in disbelieve.

"I don't care what you need! Just stay away." I snap and walk away from him, heading towards the stairs to go home.

"I said I need you, so I can't do that." I turn to him with a dull expression.

"What do you want from me." I fold my arm.

"I want you to teach me how to get a girl." He replies and I bursted out in laughter.

" He replies and I bursted out in laughter

"Teach you how to get a girl. Well I owe you nothing, so I don't need to do you any favour." I said as I glare at him while walking backward, slowly stepping on the stairs while he follows me. "Beside I'm not a teac-" I felt my leg slip but before I could fall down Kai grabs my hand steadying me in my half way of falling position.

I froze in shock my back still half way from falling. If kai was to let go of my hand then I'll completely fall.

"I just saved you." Kai says and I raise a eyebrow.

"And so?" A smirk appears on his face.

"That means you owe me."

Hello my inexistent readers

Hello my inexistent readers. Well if anyone is reading. Here is am update. Hope you like it :)