writers POV

Our Past always haunts us. You are happy ; you are enjoying everything in life and suddenly one bad moment and There comes a point when our past demons take full charge and trouble us to extreme. trust issues, commitment issues, anger issues and what not come to embrace you to take you deep in the darkness. Its okay to be depressed , its okay to be nervous, its completely fine to be afraid this only shows that you are a normal human being.

Niti's Appartment

"Stupid, idiot, Monkey, asshole....aaggrrhhh i just want to kill this man. how can he ask me to leave his house. aise hi bol diya leave me alone". Niti was yelling at the top of her voice and her mom and sis were just listening to her since an hour. she was swearing and abusing him with full right on him. Niti's mom came to her and patted her hair and asked to relax "Niti, please atleast tell us what has happend? why are you so angry on that poor boy" that was it Niti started yelling again " Poor boy ! gadha hai woh. and you dont take his side he is the stupidest person i have ever met in my life" Niti's mom took her hand in hers and again asked her lovingly " are you annoyed because he asked you to leave his house. did you feel insulted?" Niti looked towards her mom nodding her head negatively " No mom its not that. i am not angry because he asked me to leave but i am angry because i knew he needed me there. still that stupid, idiot chose to push me away" Niti's mom looked at her in confusion " matlab?" Niti said " Mom me and parth have a very deep connection. i come to know when he needs me , when he is in pain and when he is troubled. That idiot must be thinking and planning something to torture himself. You know na how difficult it was to stay away from him all these years , he still chooses to push me. doesnt he know that i cannot see him in pain. abhi baitha hoga , soch raha hoga yeh kya kar diya maine. i know must be repenting a lot.Must be planning to manofy me but i am not going to listen to him this time. i am not giving him any chance this time. i am angry ..very angry" with that she hugged her mom and slept keeping her head on her lap. Her mom was really worried but not for Niti but for the poor soul who will have to bear her anger. she silently prayed for parth to give strength to face Niti.

Parth qucikly got ready and left to bring his doll back to him. He purchased some flowers and brownies for her on the way. After half an hour he reached Niti's place and started ringing the door bell. He was preparing himself to face the tigress but his face went pale when he saw her mother standing in front of her. he had literally forgot about her parents visiting her. he gave a nervous smile to her mother and gave her the flowers " Hello Aunty ! how are you?" she smiled at him " I am good but you dont look good" now he knew he was in deep trouble. He scratched his head and said " okay, accha aunty mein chalta hoo" he was about to turn when her mother caught hold of his hand and dragged him inside and made him sit on the couch.

Niti's sister Aditi was feeding Niti's neice Zara . He smiled at Zara and Zara kind of liked Parth. He waved at her and gave his hand for friendship "friends???" and she happily took his hand in hers " friends...". Aditi raised her eye brow seeing towards her mother and Niti's mom introduced him " Aditi he is that stupid , idiot, monkey , aaaaa......you know who right" and she nodded her head in understanding " oh accha..he is that stupid , idiot , monkey , aaaa....." parth now understood whose words they were repeating , he innocently said "Let me complete yes, I am that asshole that broke My beautiful dolls heart" . Listening to his confession niti's mother and sister smiled at each other "Aditi bada brave baccha hai yeh sidhe sherni ke ghar aaya hai lets pray for him" with that they both hi-fied each other and here parth was like "darao mat yaar" and they all started laughing .

Listening to their laughter Niti's sleep got disturbed. she came out rubbing her eyes and when she saw Parth her anger was on 7th sky now. she took long strides towards him and held his collar. Parth got shocked on this sudden attack. She clutched his collar in her hands and said looking in to eyes " why are you here? kyu aaye ho? alone time poora ho gaya tumhara? itni jaldi....haa socha hoga Niti ro rahi hogi bechari thoda sympathy jata doonga toh maan jayegi. Listen very loud and clear Mr. Samthaan is baar Niti nahi manegi. you toh dont want me naa...you asked me to leave naa okay this time i have left you will never return to you...." Niti stopped her ranting when he held her shoulders and looked at her with painful eyes " tumhe pata bhi hai kya bol rahi ho? never ever utter those words. Please give forgive me one last time..please"

Niti got drowned in his beautiful eyes and moved her fingers to release the frown on his forehead but stopped herself when his words echoed in her mind. she jerked him away and looked at her mother who was hiding behind Aditi scared of her daughter " so you must be the one to bring your poor soul here" she nodded negatively. Niti saw the flowers and the brownies. she threw the flowers in the dustbin and gave the brownies to adore her dog. she was about to lash at Parth when Zara came in between "Maasi dont scold my friend please. he is very good" Parth smiled at Zara and she kissed him on his cheek. Niti was astonished to see that he had taken half of her family on his side. She angrily went inside the room yelling " ask this moneky to go or else I will kill him" before Her mother could say anything he held her hand and said " Aunty , I cannot live without her. but do not worry mein usko mana loonga " with that he left her house.

Niti's mood was really upset that how could he do that ? after all that he did he has guts to come here but she was also smiling remembering the faces he was making seeing her angry. Her mom entered the room and seeing her smiling she came near her but niti hid her smile. Her mom patted her hair " Niti, he is genuinely sorry. look this is not the last time he will goof up, he has a scary past that will haunt him again and again but you have to be stronger for him for both of you" Niti understood what her mom said but she was too adamant this time. Niti wanted to run away from his thoughts so she decided to go with her friends and sister to Bombay Adda her favorite place where stebbin had a concert.

She was having her time with her sister and friends. for the world she was dancing and enjoying on the songs but her heart was with her man. she was listening to the music when a hand clutched her shoulder. she turned to see the person and was shocked to see parth standing their with a smirk. he came near her ear and whispered " Dekho Niti if you dont want to create scene here come with me chup chap and if you dont agree i will carry you on my shoulders right in front of every one" Niti pushed parth " I am not coming with you come what may" parth looked at her sister and she did a thumbs up " jao le jao ise waise bhi dil aur dimag to tumhare paas hi hai..." before Niti could react she was dragged out by him from the back door of the club...

Longest update ever. I was very keen on showing Parth's bonding with Niti's family. His bonding with Zara. Now Parth has to make it up for Niti and he is gonna to it sensuously.....let's see what plans he has made for Niti . Even I am aware he has kept it secret...