Chapter 49.2: The End

Start from the beginning

Noct softly smiled and then looked at Ignis.

"Im ready, you won't have to worry anymore"

"Very well, I'll be getting preparations for your coronation done first thing tomorrow morning" Ignis said.

"Thanks" Noct said.

"Then I'll excuse myself for today" Ignis bowed and left.

"Prompto" Noct called him.

"Yeah"

"Lets go back to our room"

"Alright"

.........

"Noct... " Prompto touched Noct's dark raven hair.

"Yeah"

"Are you really ready?" Prompto asked as they both stood beside their bed in their room.

"Yes, I am, is something wrong?"

"No, it's just, it's so sudden—This morning you were so against it" Prompto held Noct's hand.

"Let's say, someone changed my mind" Noct whispered and carrassed Prompto's cheek.

"Then I'm glad" Prompto sighed in relief and closed his eyes at the same time.

".......my love" Noct whispered and Prompto opened his eyes to look at him.

Noct hugged Prompto tightly against him as if not wanting to loose him.

"Im so glad I have you. Im so glad I met you. Im so glad you're my husband. Im so glad you're here" Noct hid his face on Prompto's neck.

"What's this all of a sudden?" Prompto asked.

Noct let go and looked at Prompto.

"Its just.... I love you" Noct said and kissed Prompto passionately.

Prompto almost stumbled back on his feet as Noct took him by surprised.

Prompto grabbed Noct's black raven hair and broke the kiss. Both their faces just a few centimeters apart as they took a breath. Their eyes both half lit as they looked at each others lips and their heads tilted a bit.

Prompto was caught off guard and even more as Noct grabbed Prompto's waist and pulled him closer.

"Mmh" Prompto moaned for a sec as he was pulled against him,  "Noct, why so sudden?" he whispered.

"I already said —I love you" Noct said.

"I know that but-" Prompto's eyes met Noct's.

"....."

"....."

"...Prompto, its just I love you so much.... and I feel like I haven't given you much attention lately" Noct said.

"You don't need to give me attention right now. You've just lost your father" Prompto said.

"...I know—but I need you too" Noct kissed Prompto and led themselves to the bed beside them.

"Noct, wait" Prompto gasped as Noct kissed his neck and began pulling on his clothes.

"Jeez, take this clothes off—hurry" Noct moaned under his breath with desperation in his tone as he moved to Prompto's lips and kissed him.

Prompto unbuttoned his clothes and Noct did as well without breaking the kiss.

Soon Noct got up and removed his tie, jacket, and shirt before throwing it to the side. He kicked of his shoes as Prompto removed his own buttoms, leaving himself naked underneath. Noct looked at Prompto who only had his unbuttoned white shirt, and nothing on underneath, just naked and asking for pleasure. Noct bit his lip and just unzipped his pants and pulled down his buttoms a bit before placing himself on Prompto's entrance.