Jakes transformation and his question...

Magsimula sa umpisa

My eyes turning back to their normal hazel colour but with a white haze over them. I felt calm but it felt like I was going to explode with the need to be in my wolf form. “Charlie! What’s wrong with him?” I heard Macy shout. I looked at her in a new light, as if we were equal or one the same for all the other girls in the room that were looking at me worriedly. “He’s changing. I know he’s already shifted but I think his body is finally becoming complete. He’s becoming a rare like us” Charlie said shocking and confusing me at the same time.

“Okay Jake, we are going to go into the forest now, wait until we are far enough from the campsite to shift okay?” Charlie said to me slowly already walking out of the tent. I nodded my head even though I was filled with questions. The walk to the forest was the worst 2 minutes of my life. I felt as if it took an hour instead. When we reached the forest we both started to run deeper into the forest.

I continued running then saw a fallen tree only a few feet in front and pushed off from it shifting mid air. My body felt whole when I landed on all fours. My fur was a complete different colour. Instead of its dark brown colour it was pitch black. I was shocked but what got me shocked more was the other wolf that landed in front of me. She was pure white and had alpha vibes coming off her in powerful waves making me lay down without a second thought.

She stared at me for a while and in that time I just stared at her. I noticed she had glowing bright green eyes, a black mark on one of her paws and that she was larger than me. She looked at me before closing her eyes and collapsing to the ground. I was up on my feet and at her side before she even hit the ground completely whimpering for some reason. I shifted back into my human self surprised to see that my clothes weren’t shredded.

*Eric!* I said through my mind link to him. *What happened?! I'm already on my way, don’t leave her!* was his instant reply. I already knew I wasn’t going to leave her. I looked her over and she seemed alright, she was just unconscious. I don’t know why but it felt like I was missing the biggest and most important puzzle piece here. Suddenly Eric was by my side already making sure she was alright.

He breathed out once he saw she was alright then he laid a hand on her head before whispering shift. It actually worked and she shifted. I fell back from my squatting position once I saw it was Charlie lying on the ground sleeping peacefully.

Charlie’s POV

I ran with him getting deeper into the forest. I saw him speed up in front of me and push off from a fallen tree and shift mid way. I copied his actions a couple of seconds later before flying over him and landing just in front watching him as he analysed himself and watched me. I knew once you shifted into a rare you aren’t in control so I made it so I had a leash on him through waves radiating off from me, like with an owner and his dog.

I made sure I kept it up for a couple of minutes before I felt light headed since I'm still recovering from whatever injection the rogues gave me. I closed my eyes already seeing black dots everywhere again and fell to the ground becoming unconscious once again and not liking it at all.

Eric’s POV

I knew something wasn’t right about Jake the instant he came into the room. He had a glint in his eyes that I couldn’t make out and I turned out to be right. When they left I was about to follow her and him out but I was held back by the girls arms holding my arms. “You can’t be there. She needs to make sure he is under control before anyone goes near him in wolf form otherwise it’s not a pretty sight, trust us we went through it without her” Jade said seriously.

I knew I wasn’t allowed to go but I was tempted to just go with her. My wolf is just calming down still and the fact that apparently being around a rare wolf when shifting for the first time is dangerous is making me a bit nervous. I groaned. I'm starting to become attached to her and that’s a bad sign. It will only put her to risk of the rogue pack threatening my own.  

*Eric!*I heard Jake say through our mind link. I didn’t even think about it twice, I was already running out of the tent and into the forest following Charlie’s scent. I was kneeling beside her before I completely touched the ground. I checked all over her pure white fur for any red spots or scratches and breathed out once I found none. I don’t know why but my hand rested above her forehead and my wolf came out and whispered shift.

I was shocked momentarily before I heard a slight crash behind me. I gathered Charlie in my arms and turned around, now standing up. Jake was sprawled out on his back in utter shock. His eyes only zoomed in on Charlie’s unconscious body lying in my arms. I could just hear mumbles of speech coming from him and practically his brain going on full blast trying to figure out all of this. He suddenly stood up and had a blank mask on his face. He then turned around and left in a random direction.

I watched his back disappear before leaving and going out of the forest. “Eric?” I heard someone ask as soon as I stepped out of the forest. I turned with Charlie still safely in my arms to see Lank just leaving his tent with a confused face. His eyes zoned in on Charlie and immediately came to my side with a growl. “What did you do to her?!” he demanded. That got a more threatening growl out of me. I looked at him making sure I was turned a bit so Charlie was better protected. “Nothing, just leave” I said continuing walking towards my tent.

Lank didn’t seem to want to leave as he followed me with an angry expression. I entered my tent and instantly was hit with a group of people crowded in my tent. Lank joined into the group while I laid Charlie in my bed once again. I turned around to just see Jake enter as well. Everyone’s eyes snapped to him.

“I want to know what just happened to me and I want to know how no one knows your werewolves” Jake demanded looking at all of us then straying on Charlie’s body resting on my bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoped you guys like, wont be uploading in a while since I start school tomorrow and have to finish an assignment in the first week.

remember to

vote! comment! fan!

love jaimii (who's currently watching ice age 1, love them)