Chapter 4: Me, Mii, and Mii

"..." (Mii-1)

"..." (Mii-2)

"..." (Lucas)

Ever since the incident earlier, the three of us had been in deep silence, not knowing what to say.

On one hand, Mii-2 is in shock that there is someone who looks like her. On the other, Mii-1 is shaken after hearing her [Earth-2] counterpart being pregnant by me. And then there's me...

...Say, you readers on the other side of the screen, what would you do in this situation?

[Screw them both!]

[Serves you right you damn womanizer!]

[Switch with me!]

[Ignore the cold bitch who betrayed you! Mii-2 is best Mii!]

[Kuudere is life!]

[Impregnate them both!]

Ehh, how come I'm hearing voices? As I thought, my head isn't right these days...I'll just ignore them.

Shaking my head, I steeled myself. No matter what, I'm going to lie through this!

Mii-2 shouldn't still know that I'm the Lucas from her world so I can pretend to ignore whatever she says.

As for this pregnancy thing, I'll need to first know if she's lying or not. If she is, then great. If not, then...I'll take responsibility! Then later, I'll 'die'! I'll raise my own death flag! Problem solved!

After that, I can just meet up with Mii-1 again and say that I'm the real Lucas then have her lead the way home.

Mii-2 will mourn for me but she won't grieve much because the kid needs her. She shouldn't kill herself by then...probably...

I'll probably go to hell for this but...let's do it anyway! Operation: Fake death flag is a go!

"*Cough* Mii-" (Lucas)

"Ne, Lucas. So you got Mii pregnant?" (Angela)

"Eh? Ah, yes-" (Lucas)

"...Lucas?" (Mii-1)

Mii-1's cold voice brought the temperature in the surroundings down as she glares daggers at me.

"Ah, no, I mean, I'm not the Lu-" (Lucas)

"Uuu...even though you got me pregnant, you're not going to take responsibility? As I thought, you don't love me anymore!" (Mii-2)

"Eh? No, I-" (Lucas)

"Seriously, Lucas. I'm disappointed in you. To think you cheated Mii with someone who looks like her..." (Angela)

"I-I didn't!" (Lucas)

AARGGGGHHH!!! The order is messed up that I didn't know how to respond!!!

Damn, it was wrong of me to actually predict a woman's thoughts! And this Angela! Damnit! It's because she suddenly butted in from the start!

"...Lucas, don't even think of saying you're not the Lucas I know. I can clearly sense your body having divine sense." (Mii-1)

...Ah...right...

Sigh, there goes my plan...might as well come out clean...

"Now look here. Before you guys judge me and talk, let me say the facts." (Lucas)

The three girls quieted down while the others looked at us with curious gazes.

"First of all. Lucas is dead." (Lucas)