Chapter 3: Reports

Chapter 3: Reports

When we got back to the meeting room again, other people were already seated on the chairs...no, wait, they all have different colored markers on top of their heads so this is just their holographic image.

These must be the current leaders of [Gatekeeper] in other worlds...I see the [Sennerth] human king wave at me so I waved back.

"It's good to see you again, Lucas. I hear it has been 6000 years? You certainly look old with that beard and white hair." (Sennerth Human King)

"Hey, my hair is white to begin with. And I was just too lazy to cut my hair. Underneath, I shouldn't have aged that much. But I'm surprised you're representing [Sennerth] instead of the elf king, dwarf king, or demon queen" (Lucas)

"Haha, what are you saying? I'm just a substitute for now. The real representative is Miss Aeran but she's supposed to be in your house, right?" (Sennerth Human King)

Ah...

"Fufu, Miss Eu too. She's supposed to represent the [World Demon Lords] group but she's also in your house at the moment so I'll be standing in." (Mare)

Oh, I didn't notice Mare was also here. She looked a bit different with her short hair but she's still as enchanting as ever...as expected of a succubus...

Still, those girls...there's something important going on yet these two didn't tell me and actually went to my house...

Well, I guess it should be fine with these two substituting them. I'm also here so I can pass along the information later.

As for the [Zoulang] and [Harus] representative, when I asked, it seems that they aren't here.

"Worlds that are faster or slower by a lot cannot participate in gatherings like these. Though inconvenient, even if they are here, they will not be able to converse with us properly at all. At most, those with about twice our time can participate." (Bram)

"Most of the discovered worlds have the same time rate as ours so it's not that much of a problem. Still, we have projects to solve this problem but none has been successful so far. The only solution is for everyone to gather to one place for a meeting but after all, it's inconvenient so we only do that in very important cases." (Trask)

Nodding, me and Ban sat in a free seat but Trask and Bram still stood.

It must be because of their positions huh? Trask is just the vice-leader of the foreign affairs while Bram here should be Ban's right hand. It seems the seat here as for the leaders or their substitutes.

Looking at the other leaders of other worlds I have yet to see, they all look like they're also appraising me.

"So this is the [White Haired Adventurer] I've always heard about?"

"Hmm...not quite as I expected..."

"Hoho...despite his looks. He actually has quite a strong aura!"

"Oh?"

And such...well, let's not mind them for now. I only nodded to them as two more holograms appeared in the room.

These faces...

"Well then, the report for the [Labyrinth] in [Harus] shall start." (Trask)

Trask said as he stood behind one of the seated people which should be the current foreign affairs leader.

More importantly...these two that appeared...

"Yes, with regards to the [Labyrinth]..." (???)