Chapter 2: Girls shopping...take long no matter which world they belong huh...

A lot has happened while I tried to take a break and now, I am involved with what seems to be a Mafia War...

I sighed and started to think about where the others had gone off to.

I think the movie should be finished before the alarm went off but...hmm, should I go look outside? Maybe they evacuated like everyone else.

-Is what I thought but that doesn't seem to be the case since they're already heading here.

"Lucas!" (Freya)

"A-ahh, hey..." (Lucas)

Like I thought...knowing that they watched that movie is seriously embarrassing on my end. Especially when those stupid guys are looking at me with a teasing smirk on their faces...

"Just wait for a moment princess, I'll take you to your father soon." (Gavin)

"No matter what, I'll definitely send her home, after that, I'll find the rest of the slaves taken." (Kanin)

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!" (Lucas)

I covered my ears as I didn't want to hear them anymore.

Damn it! Next time, I will definitely cut off those parts before sending them to Trask!

As Gavin and the rest laughed at me, Steph approached as she was confused.

"Are these the ones who are waiting for you?" (Steph)

"Hm? Ah, yeah." (Lucas)

"...Those girls..." (Steph)

Steph muttered and I immediately knew who she is referring to.

Right...introductions again.

After quickly introducing each and every one of them, they all let out surprised voices.

"Another world...that's amazing! I want to see it too!" (Steph)

"Wah! Sister Demon is so pretty! Not scary at all!" (Alice)

"O-oi Lucas! After siding with the Demon Queen which is usually the villain in stories, you even involved yourself with a mafia organization!? Are you nuts!? Or are you telling me that she is the same as Eu?" (Kanin)

"Mafia...there won't be any ring battles right? You won't suddenly become the mafia boss right? Somehow...I feel like something like that will happen..." (Gavin)

I sighed after hearing all their complaints and reactions and explained the story so far.

"To even think of killing such a cute little girl! Who is it! Let me borrow your key Lucas! Let's kill the bastard who did this!" (Gavin)

Ah right...I forgot...despite being a trap character, this one is also a lolicon...well, he is more interested in short girls but all the same...

I think there's also another lolicon in our group but...thankfully he's not here...

"Haah, anyway, I'm going to visit their house this evening and check their security for potential threats. It seems that a feast will be prepared and I can bring you guys as well." (Lucas)

"Deal!" (Margo, Rose, & Aeran)

...Those three...since when did such an alliance was born?

"If Lucas is coming, then I will also join!" (Eu)

"M-me too!" (Freya)

Both of them suddenly clung to both of my arms.

Huh? Do they think that I'll escape again so they did this? Geez...well, it was my fault anyway so I let them be...and the feeling is somewhat nice...