Chapter 4: Evil Sect?

Morning came and everyone left their rooms.

To us practitioners, sleep is really unnecessary to us as our body and mind are already resting when cultivating. Those who sleep are merely those who wanted to take a break in cultivating or just plain lazy.

Of course, in my case, since Vil and Fen didn't attempt to do anything this night, I naturally had to use this time to properly cultivate while they sleep...As for the two of them, they are really too lazy to cultivate and would only do so when they felt like it.

Eating is also unnecessary since we can use our divine sense to continuously nourish our bodies, but since there's a chef in our team, we were forced to eat anyways. Xene can be really persuasive...

"Damn, this is really delicious!" (Bram)

"As expected of Xe-Nee! It's like having a movable first class restaurant!" (Momo)

Nee-san is commonly used in Japan when calling and elder sister and it can also be used as a suffix, on this case, Momo used a play of words and came up with this nickname. Well, Xene didn't seem to mind it but none of us used that nickname as it feels weird coming from a non-Japanese.

Still, Xene's food are really delicious, compared to my random cooking, the difference is like heaven and earth!

In fact, even El is drooling just by looking at it.

"Ughh! Dammit! Let me out! Let me out! I also want a taste!!!" (El)

Needless to say, I ignored her and just continued to enjoy our meal.

After a while, we finished eating breakfast and went out to visit the village chief, Roch Shi, to inform him that we'll be leaving immediately since there isn't anything for us here.

When Roch heard it, he showed a reluctant face before finally sighing and nodding.

It seems that he wanted to prepare a banquet to celebrate the rebirth of the sakura tree but after remembering that their involvement should be kept a secret, he figured there shouldn't be a need for it.

Afterwards, little May came and hugged Momo for a while before reluctantly parting.

Just like that, our little episode in this small village ended without much suspense. To us, this was simply us passing by. But never would we have expected that, years from now, our names and figures will still be engraved deeply in this [Stone Village] but that another story.

We continued to travel the continent heading north-west, to the direction of the capital city, [Crown City]!

Since there is land right now, we didn't always use our flying swords to fly, at times, we would take a break and enjoy strolling the grasslands.

The route we chose to reach [Crown City] is a simple straight route. After leaving [Stone Village], we arrived at a wide grassland where a few beasts live simply.

If in the [Mortal Continent], there exists the monsters known as demonic beasts, here, though there are also demonic beasts which haven't transcended into the [Deity Realm], there are also an even more troublesome monsters that does not have a humanoid form even though they have a strength equal to that of a deity.

These are the ferocious beasts, or to some, they are called fero-beasts.

These fero-beasts are divided into three ranks. [Devil], [Demon], and [Hell] rank. Likewise, they accordingly have the strength of a [Demigod], [God], and [Highgod] stage of the [Deity Realm]. But it is also known that fero-beasts are two levels stronger than their counterpart deity.