Chapter 10: Take Responsibility

Ughh...why does my body feels so heavy?

As I open my eyes followed with a slight headache as if I just had a hangover, I saw a familiar ceiling above me.

This room is my new bedroom in my new house that was finished just recently.

The room was tinged with a slight hint of green shade that came from the green curtains that hung over the window at the side.

Beside the sunlight, there was no other source of light opened which made the room a bit darker.

The air had a mature smell to it coupled with the slight soft breathings around me made it more seductive.

...Soft breathings around me?

I blinked a couple of times before remembering the heavy feeling on my body and looked to both sides.

At my left, there lay a blonde haired girl that seemed a bit older than me, nestling her face on my neck while hugging my left arm tightly.

At my right, two beautiful girls were hugging each other with my right arm in between. One had a silvery white hair while the other had a pitch black hair and a pair of horns.

I looked down and saw that my left leg is also occupied by someone.

There, a red haired girl had her cheek on my thigh, facing a rather dangerous spot between my thighs.

On the other leg was a white haired girl hugging my right leg as well as facing the spot between my thighs...oh, and she had a pointy horn on her forehead as well as two bunny ears on her head...

Above her, a green haired petite girl curled herself on my chest together with another girl who had a ponytailed black hair.

And to top it all of...THEY'RE ALL NAKED!!!

"...W-...what just happened...?" (Lucas)

Eh? How come I can't remember?

Wait wait wait wait wait! WHAT HAPPENED!!!???

No way...I...I didn't...eh?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

C-calm down Lucas!

There has to be a perfectly logical explanation to all of this!!!

Let's see here...

1. I am in a dream.

2. I, for some reason, somehow, did it to all of them and somehow forgot about it.

3. I didn't do anything and we somehow got into this position.

4. I was sleeping peacefully then they all came in and slept naked.

5. Aliens invaded...

...........................................hmm, every choice seems plausible...

"LIKE HELL IT IS!!!" (Lucas)

I shouted as I retorted to my inner self...ah, they woke up...

"Nnn, what are you shouting so early in the morning for?" (Lily)

"Hmm...ah! L-L-Lu-Lu-Lucas...g-g-g-goo-good...m-morning..." (Freya)

"Mh...o-one more?" (Eu)

"Nmm, Lucas~" (Aeran)

"Eh? Eh? I...I...Luc....Ehhhhhhhhhhh????" (Steph)

"Oho...so hard already..." (Aleris)

"Vii? Master want's another round?" (Vil)