Chapter 2: Audience with the King

*ting*

NoticeYou have been summoned as a [Hero] due to your title belonging to the [Hero] Class.

This is your first time being summoned!
For 1 week in this world, all time in the other worlds are frozen.

Remaining time: 6:23:30:52NoticeDue to being summoned, you cannot travel to any world until you complete your mission of being summoned.

Current mission: End the conflict between the Demon race and the Human race.NoticeCongratulations! You are the first to discover this world [Senerth]!

For 1 week, you will have double EXP in this world.
For 1 week, you will have double drop rates in this world.

+700 Fame

"..............................................Hah?"

I let out a weird sound as I stare at these windows.

I mean, what the hell? What does the world want with me!?

I don't wanna become a [Hero]! I just told Trask that! Why does every force in the universe seem to want me to become a [Hero]!!!???

Normally, this would actually excite me but I'm not in the mood for such a thing.

Not only that, but I can't even go back unless I bring peace to this world!? Are you kidding me!?

Don't take peace too lightly!

You think that peace can be achieved that easily!? Even in our world, conflicts still happen! And you want me to bring peace here!?

...Wait...it doesn't really imply peace right? I just have to end the conflict?

.........But isn't that the same thing?

This type of story leads to me defeating the Demon Lord or something, they just told me to do that a while ago.

Hmmm........so peace isn't needed right? I just have to kill that damn Demon Lord and be done with it.

But still......to freeze time for 1 week of this world...I'll just make use of it and earn as much EXP as I can.

But after it's finished...just what is the equivalent time here from my real world.......hopefully it isn't anything extreme like 1 day here is a decade there......I don't wanna see everyone I know to be old people......and I definitely don't want to see my own little brother to be older than me.

Oh yeah, there's a time display on my upper leftmost vision...it's frozen, I forgot that time's supposed to be stopped for 1 week here...The upper time displays the time in [Harus] and the lower time displays the time in [Earth]...I wonder how these things actually work?

Damn, this is all because of these guys summoning me.

What did I ever do to them!? I want to sleep! Nighttime is approaching in my own world and I'm about to sleep then you summon me!?

This is way beyond jet lag.

I don't even know what time it is in this enclosed room!

Gnngngngngggggggggggg...hurry up and explain to me so I can be done with this!

My [Rage] stat is already past 500 so I will definitely lose control the moment I use [Dragon's Wrath]!

Explain already!!!

I stare at the priests surrounding me with hostile gaze which made them all flinch.

Am I that scary? Did I activate [Dragon's Wrath] unknowingly? Or is it an effect of [Dragon Eyes]?