Chapter 4: Teardrop...

Chapter 4: Teardrop...

"Ah, milord. Welcome back." (Jacob)

Jacob, who saw me as I walk in the hallways with Freya, bowed slightly.

"You're here, Jacob. How is the production of the boats?" (Lucas)

"Yes, 53 boats you have ordered have been completed. They have been parked at the east gate of the third layer." (Jacob)

"Understood, are you busy at the moment?" (Lucas)

"No milord, other than checking on the other employees, I am free at the moment." (Jacob)

"Alright, follow me then." (Lucas)

53 boats should be enough for now so I wanted to get started immediately.

I logged in at around 8:00 pm in [Earth] so it should be...afternoon here, just after 12 noon. I wanted to get it done before night falls.

But before that, I need to unload all the items in my [Inventory] which I had forgotten till now.

I did fight an entire army of monsters back in [Sennerth] after all so the drops have piled up. Later, I'll sort and filter them to see which I can use and which I can sell.

I want to leave it to others but they [Harus] lack knowledge of [Earth] so I may be able to use the useless items here, in [Earth] somehow.

The [Inventory] of [Harus] does not follow the [Weight System] or the [Size System] like other games in [Earth]. Once an item goes in, it doesn't matter how heavy it is as long as it is one item so it will take one [Item Slot] in the [Inventory].

For every person, there are 200 [Item Slots] while the [Vendor] class has 500.

One can stack up the same item in one [Item Slot] until 99.

For me, who had only fought a limited number of monsters, has been stacking up same items for a while now so even if I had fought an entire army of 4-5 different monsters, same drops still stacked up so I was able to hold it.

But as expected, it's still an inconvenience later on so I unloaded them in the castle's warehouse for now.

"T-this is-!" (Alfan)

"So much..." (Ellen)

At some point, Alfan and Ellen had joined us and displayed a shocked expression as they saw the pile of drop items that I poured into the warehouse.

"There are even [Dragon Scales] and...[Giant's Toe]? And a [Minotaur's Horn]...there are also monsters I haven't heard about..." (Jacob)

"Could it be...this are...?" (Freya)

I nodded at Freya who seemed to have guessed where these came from.

"Yeah, in [Sennerth]. I got them when I fought an entire army of monsters by myself haha." (Lucas)

I shrugged and laughed it off as if saying it can't be helped.

The four of them looked at me with faces that is in between amazement and dumbstruck. It seems they can't decide if I'm amazing or just plain weird...well, whatever.

I decided to go see the finished boats so I left the castle with the six of them including Vil and Warren who joined us when we were about to leave the place.

I also see the [Seed of Life] I planted a few days ago which had already sprouted into a small tree, it shouldn't take long before this grows fully.

I wonder if trees in this world really grow in an abnormal rate but when I asked Jacob, it seems that it was this tree that was weird. Well, not like it really matters...unless it grows too much that is...well, I'll deal with it when the time comes.