Chapter Twenty Six - Letting Go A Little

Magsimula sa umpisa

  Smirking, he got up and left the classroom while wiping blood from the side of his lip.

"What the hell is going on?!"

  I took my phone out and began to call Azura. She never picked up once. After calling over ten times and leaving messages, I saw someone open the door and enter the classroom; Many more students following them. I took a deep breath and plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Hello class. Let us begin, shall we?"

Azura

  I woke up again, this time to an alarm ringing off in my ears. I yawned and opened my eyes, scratching my head and sitting up.

"Zachary!" I heard a male voice yell.

   Gasping, I hid under the covers. The door opened and I heard footsteps approach the bed.

"Zachary." said who I assumed was his father.

   My heart beat sped and the covers were pulled off, making me shriek in fright. There stood a man, his deep blue eyes staring back at me. He had a clean shaved face and dirty blond hair. He looked at me in confusion and then realization hit him.

"Oh, it's just you. Hello, Azura. I'm Zachary's father Josh. Have you seen him?"

"N-no, I-I just w-woke u-up." I said stuttering.

"Oh don't be afraid, Zac told me about you already. Plus, he has to mow the lawn and he's hiding. I thought you'd be outside. Anyways, stay as long as you want. Zac told me a lot about you. I take that you're a good girl, just don't disrespect the house or my wife and we're cool."

   With a nod of the head, he turned around and walked out. I was left sitting there in confusion. Zac finally walked into the room and sighed.

"Phew, Dad never found me yet."

"Really? It's just mowing the lawn, nothing special."

"Ugh, but it gets so annoying!" he whined.

"Suck it up like a man!" I laughed.

   Rolling his eyes with a smile, he handed me the clothes on his dresser.

"Go and bathe. By the way, Mom and Dad know you're here. Mom was kind of disagreeing at first, but Dad eventually persuaded her. Now go downstairs! I don't want you soiling my sheets."

"Excuse me?" I said raising an eyebrow, "Soiling your sheets? I doubt they're clean anyways!"

   He smiled and shrugged. I took the clothes from him and went downstairs. I approached the kitchen and smelled eggs. I went inside and saw Zac's mother flipping an omelet.

"Good morning Mrs. Daniels."

   She turned around, her long brunette curls bouncing and gave me a small smile. Her skin was a light tan, making her dark brown eyes almost look black. I couldn't describe it... but she was really pretty.

"Good morning Azura. Are you hungry?"

   I nodded and she put the omelet in a plate.

"Alright, let me just make you one and toast some bread. Okay?"

"Okay, thank you."

    Walking out of the kitchen, I headed to the bathroom and saw a rag and a note.

'Dear Azura,

   Sorry about my crappy handwriting. Anyways, I left you a rag here because I forgot to give you one. Also, you take extremely long. I had enough time to write this and actually go back upstairs. Anyways, HURRY UP AND BATHE!! GOSH.