Chapter Twenty Six - Letting Go A Little

Start from the beginning

"You're rambling" chuckled Zac.

"Oh, sorry. But anyways, what about your parents? They'll see me here."

"I know, but we could go out somewhere. Maybe by the local bar."

"I don't drink." I frowned.

"Well it's time to have some fun!" he said throwing his arms in the air,

  Zac began to fist pump and dance, smiling at my reactions. I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous he is... but at least he's trying. 

"Alright then, let's go." I said smiling.

"Yeah... it doesn't open until 10. It closed like... two hours ago. They have to clean up somehow."

   Nodding I laid back in bed and felt the side of it crease.

"Also... how did I wake up in your arms?"

"You, well... It's kind of embarrassing for you and it hurts my pride, but you snuggled close to me and said 'Good night Vincent, I love you.'"

   My cheeks burned red as I turned over and frowned.

"I need to get over him."

"I'll help you get through this, Blue."

"Stop calling me that, Azure is blue, not Azura."

"Same thing." he replied.

Vincent

    I gripped the steering wheel and took a deep breath. Climbing out of my car, I closed the door behind me and walked to the student parking lot. I scanned the area and saw some of Azura's friends. I jogged up to Keith and smiled at them all.

"Good morning." I said flashing them a smile.

   Jazzy slightly blushed and tried to mask it, looking to the side and trying to frown. I inwardly laughed and flashed them another smile.

"Have you guys seen Azura?" I asked, "She forgot her.. homework for Mandarin."

"Nope. Actually, she wasn't in my last classes yesterday." said Keith with a look of concern on his face, "I called her over six times and she never picked up."

   My heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest. I slowly nodded and winked at Jazzy, causing her to automatically smile. I watched as she cursed herself and headed inside of the building. I went in after her and headed to my classroom.

   I prepared everything and closed the door, heading to the back of the classroom. I began to punch the solid wall and kick it, screaming my lungs out. I felt my Adam's apple throb and I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

"You look... heartbroken." 

   My fists automatically balled, my body turning around in a swift motion. Across the room was Luther, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Azura will be mine, Mr. Max- no, Vincent."

   I let out a frustrated groan and stomped over to him, my eyebrows scrunched together. I gave him a pleading look, almost begging.

"Where's Azura?!"

"I don't know."

  He smirked at me, his actions making me upset by the second. Grabbing his collar, I was about to pin him against the board until Azura's words echoed in my ears.

"Well Vincey, going to beat me up?"

"NEVER CALL ME THAT!" I yelled, throwing his body across the floor.