Byeol nodded. She was blushing a lot. "Finally, I know your name. I am happy too."

"So, a proper way?" Hoshi reached out his arm, wanted to have a handshake.

"Uhm." Byeol tried to be calm. She was welcoming his hand. "Hi, I am Kim Byeol."

Their eyes were locked to each other. The handshake which was so lovely gave both tingles in their heart. "Nice to meet you, I am Hoshi. Kwon Hoshi."

"So...your mom named you really well." Byeol was figuring out as Hoshi told her that his mother is Japanese last time.

"Wow, you know Japan words?" His face was lit up.

She shook her head. "Not really. Hoshi means..." she pursed her lips. She knew but unsure.

Hoshi cut her words. "Byeol." He smiled. "It's like we are destined to be together. A soulmate."

Byeol didn't really sure what she felt but her heart was beating totally fast and almost exploded. The thought of they were soulmate really enough make her happy for 5 years more.

***

"Byeol, can I ask you a favour?"

School ended. As Byeol was tossing everything into her bag, Hoshi approached her.

"Uhm. Why?"

"Do you know how I can meet the school's taekwondo instructor?" Hoshi asked while scrutinising a piece of paper in his hand.

"Oh, I want to meet him too by the way." The coach actually wanted to meet her regarding last Friday issue.

"Really? Great!" Hoshi was relieved.

"Let's go!" Byeol didn't really sure his business with the coach but she was expecting something nice.

***

Jungkook called Byeol for several time again. He already arrived home. He even look out the window to see either Byeol is in her room but nothing there.

Byeol didn't pick up her phone either.

He at last gave up. Maybe she left her phone in her bag while taekwondo class. He thought and tried to not care.

Little that Jungkook knew, the taekwondo class today was cancelled and Byeol was hanging out with Hoshi.

***

That night.

"Byeol-ah!!!!" Jungkook barged into Byeol's room. He was full with excitement.

"Yah...chill." Byeol hissed as Jungkook was interrupting her doing the homework.

Jungkook walked towards Byeol who sat at her study table. "I miss you."

"I know... You never not miss me. Why? No one to annoy?" Byeol said while her hand was busy writing.

"No... I just miss you. Don't you miss me?" Jungkook pulled the dressing table stool and sat beside Byeol.

"Well...no one to bully." Byeol shrugged and her whole body still focus on her homework.

"Byeol-ah, let's cuddle." Jungkook tried to gain her attention. He put his head on her shoulder.

"Not today." Byeol ignored him. "I need to finish this homework by tomorrow."

"Really? But... aren't you used to finish that at school? You didn't go to library today? Then why you back home late?" Jungkook didn't really curious to know actually. He just wanted a minute to cuddle with Byeol.

Byeol was speechless. Should she tell Jungkook that she was spending all evening with Hoshi? Did she even need to tell him about Hoshi? She bit her lower lips.

"I have....taekwondo class all evening. Yes. Taekwondo class." She managed to lie. Jungkook didn't need to know about Hoshi and her.

"Really? I see." Jungkook sighed.

Byeol was relieved a bit. Jungkook didn't know the truth.

"Here. I bought this for you." Jungkook passed her a box. "Your favourite cookies."

"Wow, thank you!" Byeol seemed excited but she felt a little guilt.

"I'll get going. See you tomorrow." Jungkook weakly leaving her room.

Byeol realised that Jungkook was not happy. She used to make him not happy after all but for the first time she was showered with tons of guilt just because she refused to cuddle with Jungkook and lied a little.

Why must I feel guilty?

I lie to him and what's wrong?

It's not even a big deal.

Oh...whatever!

I don't care!