Birthday Morning

Alot has happened since two weeks. I am off of crutches and my foot is in a boot, still a bit of a pain but better. Her present came in with an inscription and the picture inside it. Everything for her birthday is set up and I just need to get a cake. Also, I now know how to put together instruments for a one man band. Again, I did when I was home alone because that was too loud. The night before I asked Ema if I could talk to her about what she wanted for her birthday in her room. 

She didn't think much of it and when I left I put a piece of gaff tape over her lock. All in all, that is a bad idea knowing gaff tape but it works because now I can get into her room. I carefully take each piece of instrument up to her room and put it by the door. 

Once I have everything there, I carefully put it on. With everything on, I quietly open her door and sneak in. Standing by her bed, I play very loudly and march around her room. Next thing I know is that Juli is screeching and running around and Ema is on the floor. I continue to play, then I hear the sound of foot steps rushing this way.

Ema stands up and looks at me baffled. When she takes a step towards me, I am gone. Heading out of the room I continue to play as I pass by the brothers. Ema is hot on my tail, so I start hopping like a mad man on one leg. The doors to the elevator are open so I slide on in as they are closing.

Laughing lightly and out of breath, I look up to see Iori by my side. I wave to him and we go down to our floor. Not saying a word I continue to play back to my room. Taking everything off I stretch out my body and think about the rest of the day.

Deciding I needed a shower, I gather up my things and head up to the family bath. Luckily I don't run into anyone and shower peacefully. After my shower at the family bath, I take my things back into my room. Walking out, I run into Subaru.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Anyway, do you know why the house is know why every one is anxious?" He asks. 

I type out.

Yeah, it's Ema's birthday and I figured that since this her first birthday here why not do something. Plus this is the first birthday of her's that I am celebrate with her.

"That make's sense. Can I help you with anything?" He asks.

If you wouldn't mind but could you help blow up some balloons? Not now but later.  

"I can do that. Have a nice day." Subaru said as he walked past me.

Shrugging my shoulders, I continue walking to the elevator. When the elevator opens someone calls out. Holding up the door I see that it is Iori.

"Thank you, Remi-chan." I smile and press the top floor.

When we are there together I decide to ask.

So, this cafe you work at, where is it?

He looks at me then smiles. "It's over by the train station, I can show you where it is later."

If you wouldn't mind, I wanted to get a cake for Ema's birthday party and decided why not try out the place you work at.

He smiles and says "Alright, let me have your number and I can text it to you later." I nod and hand him my phone. When he is done we were at the top floor.

After we had breakfast everyone left, which means that this place is my canvas. The decorations I bought were under the counters in the kitchen. Most of the decorations are a pink and brown colors. I set up streamers around the dinning room and placed a cute little bow at every peak. When decorating was done, I will go to the place Iori works. He obviously won't be there but I can get a pastry and a cake.