OVA: My Dream

I was walking from the bedroom to the living room with a hamper of clothes. Coming closer to the living space, I begin to hear sniffles. When I step foot into the living room, the crying of a baby could be heard. Shaking my head I step closer to the baby who is looking at me, wailing, and with arms outstretched towards me. Softly I shake my head and sigh a little.

"Mommy's little busy right now dear. Can you wait until mommy is done?" I ask the baby.

The baby through its arms down and pouted at me. I laughed a little and looked at the baby.

"I'm almost done."

Shaking it's little head at me, the baby turned around and sat facing the opposite direction of me. That's when a cat walked by me and lied by the baby also facing away from me.

"You as well, is there anyone who isn't mad at me?" I asked to no one.

Then, I got a response from the baby and the cat.

I sighed to myself and walked on. In the washroom, I separated the clothes according to color and the amount of stains. There was a mixture of baby clothes, mine, and some men's wear. After separating, I took out the clean clothes and set them aside. After the clothes were in the wash, I went to take care of the wet clothes.

Once the chore was done, I went in and placed the basket in the laundry room. Stretching a little, I walked back into the living room. When I see the baby, they start crying and the cat sat in front of the baby glaring at me.

How many times today am I going to sigh. 

Ignoring them both I went to sit on the couch right by the baby pin. Sitting there I looked at them both and they look like a couple of criminals in Alcatraz. So, moving the pin away, I sat back on the couch and listened to the sound of crying and a cat glaring at me.

"Sorry dear but the chores had to done. You can live 2 minutes without me." I said leaning forward and talking to the baby.

Of course, now was the perfect time to show the vocal capabilities of a fussy baby. I swear the kid just went up an octave. Falling back onto the couch, I looked up to the ceiling and prayed for a miracle.

Then, a song came to mind.

Standing up, I went into the washroom and grabbed a clean sock from the pile I just brought in. Running back to the living room, I slipped the sock on my hand and started.

"You remind me of the babe." I spoke to the sock.

"What babe?" I said in a funny high pitched voice.

"The babe with the power."

"What power?"

"Power of voodoo."

"Who do?"

"You do."

"Do what?"

"Remind me of the babe."

I stopped and wiggled around for a second and started singing.

I pointed then shrug and pretended to cry.

Then I started at my head.

Then I poked the baby stomach and jumped up and side to side.

I basically did the same thing for the next verse

Towards the third verse I picked up the baby and started singing and dancing around the room.

The baby was laughing and trying to hang on by my hair. I could feel my cheeks starting to hurt from how much I was smiling. It was alot of fun. By the end of the song the baby was laughing as was I, then clapping in the background.  I jumped a little and turned around. I couldn't see who it was but I felt safe and love.

"That was quite a show darling." A male said walking closer to me. 

I couldn't see there face, even in the light, but that feeling of safety and love was still there.

"Well, someone just didn't want to be near mama today." I said laughing a little.

"Was someone being mean to mama again?" He asked, the baby reached out their arms to the man and the man picked up the baby.

"Not mean, just uncooperative." I said coming back the babies hair.

"Well, how is my lovely wife taking it?" The man asked.

I did have to look up to see him, but I still couldn't see who it was.

"Alright, but what can you expect when they love their daddy so much." I said poking the babies stomach.

"We love you, just we like to show it in different ways." 

I don't know why but I started to blush.

"I will show you how I love you later." 

He leant down to kiss me then the dream ended.

I opened up my eyes and looked around feeling a little warm. Shaking my head I sat up and removed the blanket thinking about the dream. Like, who was the man? I actually get married? Someone wants to marry me and have a child with me? Also.

That went from rated G to PG-13 really quick.