Bathroom Accident

It's been a few days since I moved in and I have to start getting my life together. For now, I have to figure out if I want to start working or school. Luckily before I left the school, my counselor and I contacted a local university where I have to audition to get in. I can't go into the working class without a degree, especially for what I want to do.

Boo.

I realized when we went on school trips that when I  would sleep in another bed, I will wake up early no matter what. Same thing here, because lately I have been waking up about 5. Also, I am still trying to get used to the time change. 

Rolling out of bed at this hour, I go to take a shower. In the bathroom, I try to get my shower working, but it won't turn on. No such luck, so now I have to go up to the family bath and get ready. Getting my toiletries, phone, speakers, towel and a change of clothes, I turn off the lights and head out of my room. In the elevator, it was rather peaceful with the elevator music playing in the back ground.

Once the elevator dings, I walk in the direction of the baths. When I am in there, I put my things in the shower. Plug in my phone and speakers, I play my music and put the towel on the hook by the shower door. While I turn on the water, I wait for the water to get to the right temperature. Taking off my clothes, I start vocalizing the notes. 

When the water was the right temp, I walk in and rinse myself. Next was face, then shampoo, conditioner, and body. Rinsing in between each soaping I would rinse, but conditioner was rinsed after the body. Today my legs and arm pits need to be shaved, so I do that. 

The whole time I was in the shower I was vocalizing and I didn't realize that someone had come into the bath. Resting my leg on the little stool in there, I shave each leg and listen to the music. Once I was all rinsed off, I turn of the water and start exiting the shower. With my towel on the outside of the shower,I walk to it and end up running into something.

Since the floor in the shower is slippery, I end up slipping and falling on my butt. Confused I look up to see a startled Kaname. My face begins to burn as I quickly cover my self with my arms and curl up to hide what I couldn't. I close my eyes out of shock, embarrassement, and not wanting to see anything else.

"Ah. . . I'm sorry please forgive me." I hear, then the ruffling of feet.

Peeking an eye open, I see that the coast is clear. Standing, I reach for my towel with an arm still wrapped around my chest. Patting myself dry, I wrap the towel securely around me, then proceed with caution. With no one in sight I quickly grab my clothes and change into them. Before I left my room, I didn't see what I grabbed so it could be a ridiculous outfit.

Finding my undergarments, I slip those on which is a matching white lacy set. Then my camisole and bike shorts goes next, in case anything happens. Then my actual outfit which was a pair of boot cut jeans, and a regular t-shirt. Since my hair is still wet, I wrap it up and quickly brush my teeth. When I was all done, I gathered all of my belongings and headed out of the bath.

Opening the door, I see that Kaname is there with his pajama bottoms on and nothing on top. I glue my eyes to his as it is inappropriate to look at your sibling like that. 

"Remi-chan, I am so sorry about what happened earlier. I heard a voice and I was still tired, so I didn't think much of it. Please forgive me." Kaname said with an apologetic look on his face.

I nodded my head and bowed a little and began to walk away. Then he called out again. 

"If your voice is anything like your singing voice, I don't know if I would be able to handle myself. Oh, and nice tattoo." I stopped and my eyes widened.

Shaking my head, I continue walking and hear a masculine chuckle behind me. Not wanting to give away how embarrass I am, I continue walking to the elevator.  In the elevator is when I cover my face in my arms in embarrassment. 

See the tattoo I got was on my 18th birthday and Michael and Aggie thought it would be a swell idea for us to go out. Basically we were piss drunk by 3 in the morning and we had this brilliant idea to get matching tattoos. The boys got their's in 1 spot, while I thought it was really cool, so I got it on my right hip and left side on my ribs. Luckily it's small but you can still see it.

Upon arriving in my room, I put my things away in the right spot. Next I let my hair down and put it in a high pony, grabbing my cardigan, and watch. Putting the phone in the pants pocket, I put the cardigan on and a pair of socks. Grabbing my bag, I chuck my portable speakers in there. Throwing on my cardigan, I then put on my back pack. When I was ready, I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. In the elevator I put on my watch and looked at the time. Just about quarter to the hour of 6.

Skipping down the steps, I think about what to eat. In the kitchen, I put my bag on a chair and take out my speakers. Next mental exercise is what to listen to as I make some food.