Reception

After the ceremony, I was going to get the music sheets still left at the chair when I felt some one grab my arm.

"Hurry now. Since the musicians aren't here, we need you to prepare." I have no idea who this lady is but I dislike her manhandling me.

"Excuse me, but I forgot the sheet music." I pulled out of her grasp and went to get the music.

Jogging back, I look around for the sheets but it isn't here. Where could it be?

"Looking for these." I hear someone say. 

Glancing ahead I see a man with orange hair is holding the music towards me. Nodding my head I take them and bow in thanks. Quickly I jog out towards the direction the lady was dragging me in. Just heading in that direction, I see a few various instruments around and one music stand. 

Putting the sheets on the stand, I look at the instruments and see what I have to fiddle with today.  Obviously a piano, electric guitar, violin, harp and a turn table. Different but fun. Looking out I see that they are telling people to go to another area right now. Checking my surroundings, I take off my heels and grab my clutch. It's clear and I book it to the hotel room. I am freezing and I need to toast these legs, especially since I am the only one in the shade.

Making it up there I pick up my sweats from earlier, grabbing them I book it outside and see that the people are making their way to the reception. Picking up my pace I make it there with enough time to slip on my sweats and sit on the piano bench. Catching my breath, I lookup and see the people coming and I begin to play happy, fun music. I do this for a half hour until I see two males come up to the stage.

When they make it to the stage I glance at them as I continue to play until the one with dark hair speaks to me. "Excuse me but it is time to play the first dance." Nodding my head I stop and stay at the piano. The male looks confused and he asks, "Aren't you going to play on the guitar?"

Oh.

Nodding again, I walk over to the guitar. Picking it up I put the strap on and plug in the amps. I take my hair out of the bun and place all of the bobby pins and such on the piano. Shaking out my hair, I sigh in relief and give them a thumbs up, I see them exchange words before they nod at me. I begin with the intro then they soon  begin singing.

While I am playing, I close my eyes and remember the songs melody. It must be going well because no one has messed up yet. Also, this is a weird song to have has your first dance but I guess parents will do what ever for their children. Looking at the happy couple, even though it is a fast paced song, they still only acknowledge one another. Smiling, I decide to play with more gusto.

After that song is done the boys announce that a mother son dance is going to begin. Next thing I see is 13 males, which include the singers, all gather on the dance floor with Miwa in the middle. I decide to stay on the guitar and play Eye to Eye. 

I blame Michael for my love of Disney and American films.

As I play, I see each son get a turn with there mother. They dance and have a sweet moment with each other, then she goes to dance with another son. Watching each family member, it is amazing how Mother said that they are all single and they're all rather easy on the eyes. I think a civilization had to end for this to happen at the exact same time that these single men gained a new FEMALE member of the family. Not just one but 2, but I ain't nothing special.

When that finished, the same set of men came to the stage and said that it was a father daughter dance now. I definitely want to be apart of this, but also I want the right instrument as well. I rush behind the piano and take off the guitar.