English Breakfast

I decided to play some Sigala, Lullaby. When my song was playing, I knew what I wanted to make. Some baked beans, roasted tomato, eggs, and toast. I miss a good old English breakfast. At the school, we would go down to the rec hall for breakfast and pick it up there, but I don't have that here because we have Ukyo and Ema.

While I am getting the things ready to be sliced, I look in the cupboards for a can of baked beans. Hitting the jack pot, I just have to reach for it. Looking around I see that there is no one here, so I hop on to the counter and grab the can. Sitting back on the counter, I slide off and head over to the tomatoes. 

Swaying my hips to the music, I open the beans and place them in a pot then on the stove. Next I work on the bread and get it on the stove in a greased pan. I spin around and stop in front of the tomatoes. Chopping them up I place them on the side and take the toast off the pan. Turning the pan off I go to the fridge and take out the eggs.

"Oh, good morning." Peaking my head out, I see Ukyo standing there. I wave my hand out to him and take out the eggs and some meat I found.

Tucking some of it under my chin I carry it all over to the counter. Ukyo stands there staring at me.

"What are you making? Could I help?" I nod and reach for the pen and paper on the other side of the fridge.

I am making an English breakfast. If you could toast the bread on the stove then the tomatoes that would be great.

Surprisingly, my kanji is still pretty good. I had to translate alot of things for the school back in England.

"Sounds, unique. Alright, I will toast the bread and tomatoes. Anything else that needs to be fried?" He asked. 

I went over to the beans and stirred them around. Grabbing the mushrooms, I made a chopping motion and then pointed to the pan. Ukyo nods and starts on the frying.

"This music, is it popular in England." I nod my head and continue dancing. Next song that came on was Dua Lipa New Rules.

I start Dad dancing as I take the beans off of the flame and start frying the meat. Pulling out the pan I put some oil on the pan and wait for it to heat up. Spinning around the kitchen I get the ladle and put it in the beans. Coming back I strut a little and put the meat in the pan.

Next I heard two sets of laughter. Looking up I see Ukyo and Ema laughing at me. Scratching the back of my neck, I waved to Ema. "Morning Rei-nee, can I help you with something." Ema asked.

Tapping my chin I think, then realize if someone doesn't like it they might want something else. I wave her over and I write out that she could chop some fruits and make something else if someone doesn't like the food.  She nods and goes to the fridge. 

Turning over the meat I hear Ukyo speak up. "Why make two breakfasts?" 

Well, English food is a required taste. Most people dislike English food, so I don't want them to go with out food because I wanted something familiar.

I wrote out. Handing him the note, I find a plate to put the meat on. Once that is done, I start on some scramble eggs. The eggs finished pretty quickly  and Ukyo had just finished the tomatoes, toast and mushrooms.

Ema she made some rice and fruit. She said that everyone will eat the meat if nothing else. I smile at them and Ema and I put the settings down for breakfast. Ukyo told us to do 6 places for breakfast. Nodding our heads we place the plates and such then the food.

Before anyone came down I asked them not to say anything about who made breakfast. I truly wanted to see their honest reactions about English food. They both reluctantly agreed, I took my phone and turn off the blue tooth and put my speakers away. "Good morning Onee-chan." I heard a high pitched voice say.

Turning around I see Wataru rubbing his eyes with one hand as the other was being held by Masaomi. I smile and waved to them good morning. Wataru released Masaomi and grabbed my hand pulling me into the kitchen. When we are in there, I see that Iori is sitting at the table. So this is the 6, okay.

Wataru pulled me to sit between Masaomi and himself. Then told Ema to sit on his other side, which she obliged by sitting at the head of the table. Once everyone was seated, we began eating, in other words I was eating everyone else was assessing the food.

"This is new, Ukyo what is this?" Iori asked curiously.

"We decided to make something new." When he said that he glanced at me. I didn't notice I was enjoying the fried tomato to much.

"Well, what are we waiting for. This food isn't going to eat itself and I don't think Remi-chan can eat it all herself." Masaomi said, taking one for the team.

Soon everyone was eating and it was mixed reviews from everyone. They liked the meat, but they didn't understand having such a heavy breakfast. I didn't care and in fact put some in a bento for later. I finished fist and went to wash my dishes and grabbed my bag and bento.

Waving to everyone, I went back to my room and grabbed my long board and shoes. When I was outside of the condo, I quickly typed out the address of the place and went off in that direction with my head phones on.

Listening to the music and weaving around people, I was bale to get there in a good amount of time. Picking up my long board and taking off my headphones, I went inside. Heading to the front desk, I didn't glance at the surroundings, I am a lady on a mission. Standing in front of the receptionist I waited until she was done with her call.

"Sorry about that, how can I help you?" She asked.

"My name is Hinata Remi and I was told that I had an audition into the fine arts department today in a," Glancing at my watch I said. "In a half-hour from now."

The lady nodded her head as she turned to type on her computer. "Yes you are, and early to, something we like to see in our students. Alright, if you wouldn't mind sitting in the waiting area, we will call you when we are ready."

Nodding my head, I went and sat in the are the lady told me to. Taking my bag off and setting it beside my board, I sit there and try to calm my nerves.