Feburary 14th

So, every year for Valentine's Day it has become a tradition to out gift each other. The winner gets to get the loser what ever unorthodox or weird anything, even command. The only saving grace, it can't be anything deadly or goes against that persons ideas. The guys and I have been ding since we got tired of never getting gifts for this day. That was before we all turned smexy.

For the past 5 years we have done this, I am always the loser. Before I moved I gave away all of the embarrassing things that Michael has ever gotten me. Most were so bad I don't want to ever mention them.

But this year, I will not lose!

With a new determination and fire in my eyes, this year I will win. 

I have made reservations months in advance for this to happen. In the emails and video chats we had, I have been secretly collecting information through "casual" conversation. Like there work places, time schedule, and other such important information. It took time but slowly it all came together.

The boys are set up to have flower deliveries, bouquets of all kinds, special telegrams, and food deliveries. They will each get their own at respective parts of the day at their own location and then things delivered to their house. It took money that I don't have but I still have Michael's key information for the money.

This, is my year.

Happily, I was getting ready for my day when someone knocked on my door. Checking who it was, I hoped over since my foot wasn't wrapped yet. Opening the door it was Ukyo with a cart by him.

"Good morning Remi. It appears that someone has delivered these to you." Ukyo brought the cart in my room and it was full of stuff.

They started off early this year. Well played boys.

I opened my door and he brought them in. We set them on the desk and he helped me upstairs, once I had my boot on. In the living room I sat on the couch and propped my foot up. Lying back on the couch, slowly boredom starts getting to me. Then some one on the stairs calls out.

"Good morning." Looking up I see that it is Ema.

I wave to her and lie back down. Slowly more brothers came down and greeted those down here. Eventually some started leaving for various things and I never payed them any mind. The only time I moved was to go eat breakfast then I went back to the couch and rested my foot. Before Ukyo left he made sure I was alright and had everything I needed.

He left to take Wataru to school then he said he had a few things to do at the office and then he would be home for the rest of the day. The whole time that every one was gone, I spent replying to email's and requests for a variety of things. That took quite a while, especially doing it all on my phone. I spent some other time being nosy and poking around looking at things. The twins, apparently, had today off and they spent most of the time some where else.

For the other brother's I only know of a few that will be home half the day. Like Louis, he only had a half day of work. Iori and Subaru didn't have any clubs or practice so they came home early as well. Wataru doesn't have anything going on today, so he should be home right after school. Probably Ukyo is the one that will pick him up.

When I finished remembering where all the brothers will be today, the elevator dinged. After a moment of silence I heard some one call my name. Looking up I see Tsubaki and Azusa standing there with flowers, balloons, and boxes with some stranger behind them. Confused I sat up and they came down stairs.

"It seems some one has a secret admirer." Tsubaki said teasingly.

I quickly typed out.

Doesn't one have to leave the house to be known. I'm pretty sure a hermit has more admirers and acquaintances then I do.

"Well, when you put it like that." Tsubaki said agreeing with my statement.

Ignoring him, I pointed to the guy behind them.

Who is this?

"Apparently he has a special telegram for you." Azusa said.

The guy started singing but it grew suggestive quite fast and he started stripping. Easy enough I was red as a tomato and the twins escorted him off the premises. It was incredibly embarrassing and I will kill Michael. This has his name written all over it.

After everything was said and done, I ended up getting more gifts that eventually kicked me out of my room. Needless to say is that I have lost this year, again. I got tired of taking to my room, I started putting boxes together and putting different brothers names on them. The boys got me enough chocolate to feed a small country. This is a good reason to re-gift.

Taking each box, I checked it over to make sure it was alright to deliver. After putting the names, a sweet message and checking the chocolates, I left them by everyone's room. It helped that the twins left for a bit and won't be back until the others come home. For Natsume, Hikaru, and Fuuto, I had them specially delivered along with an extra gift for mom and dad.

Going back up to the living room, I sat there and charged my phone watching television. Soon, Ema came home at her usual time and we spent some time together before she left to study in her room. The other brothers were arriving to and slowly the sat together in the dinning room talking.

I heard something about a chocolate contest, but I ignored them. Watching television some more, I realized I was in that spot for 4 hours. At least it wasn't wasted time because I caught up on Doctor Who and now I can argue with Aggie properly. Stretching I sit up and walk to the kitchen and dinning room and stopped and looked at the scene.

THere was chocolate every where and Wataru on the table. Tsubaki and Azusa are on the ground, with acorns at their feet. Ukyo in the kitchen and Louis at the table right by a destroyed chocolate block. Then Subaru by my side looking like how we both feel.

What happened here?

Before anyone replied, Iori came in and said, "Remi, you have a delivery."

Turning around I see a giant stuffed animals and more baked goods. I look at their size and see that it is almost my height and there is a rabbit, kitten, and a duck. They were all wheeled in by delivery men.

Yep, I lost.

Damn rich kids.