Moving In

When we went into the complex, Masaomi took me to my room while Ukyo left to start prepping for dinner. My room was on the third floor and apparently Ema is just above me. When we went into the room, my few boxes were already there with a bed against one wall.

"Since not very many things came from London for you, we asked Ema to get you some sheets and blankets for your room. I hope that is alright?" Masaomi said standing in the door way looking at this desolate room.

I nodded my head, as we heard the door open. We both turn to see a blonde in a blazer and Ema come into the room.

"Oh Kaname, did you help Ema with shopping?" Masaomi asked with a slightly dejected look.

"Sort of, I was on my way home when I saw this little lady having a hard time. I decided I couldn't let my little imouto carry all these alone by herself. Especially at this time of day." Kaname said as they made their way into the room.

Stepping from behind Masaomi, I see Ema with a bag in her hand. When we both look eyes we ran to each other and hugged. When we broke apart we saw the boys looking at us. Stepping back from each other I faced Kaname and bowed.

"My, my, what a lovely imouto we have gained Masa-nii." He came towards me and grabbed my hand. "If you are ever in need of words of wisdom, you could always come to my room." He kissed my hand, and we both heard a screeching sound.

Confused, I take my hand from his and discreetly wipe my hand. I HATE saliva. Placing a light closed eyed smile, I then open my eyes. Looking up I see that Kaname frowned slightly then smiled once again.

"That's enough Kaname. We'll leave you now and we can someone up to get you when it is time for dinner if you aren't up there by then." Masaomi said as he and Kaname started walking out. "Oh, this is your room key and card to get into the lobby and such." He hands me both as they walk out the door.

"On your desk, should be a map of each floor and where all of the brothers are and such. See you later, imouto." Kaname said as he winked and closed the door behind him.

Looking at Ema, I smile tiredly.

"How was your day Em-nee?" I asked her taking the bag from her hands.

"It was okay, long but okay. How about yours?" She asks as she helps me open the bed sheets and such she bought for me.

"Okay considering it started 2 hours ago. This time change with jet lag, busy schedule, and running on no food is ruining me." I said as we took the fitted bed sheet and started with my bed.

"Why haven't you been taking care of your self?" Ema said frowning.

"I should, shouldn't I." Next was the rest of the sheets.

"Anyway, what are you going to do now since you graduated?" She asked as we put the blankets on the bed.

"Make this corner of the word better." I smiled as we sat on the bed and worked on the pillows.

"You know, you have changed alot since the last time I saw you."

"You know, alot of people have been saying that lately." We both laughed as we finished the bed. "Thank you for helping me with the bed."

"Oh, it was no problem at all. Besides, we need to catch up." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

We start unboxing all of the items that came with me. Putting the books in the book case, I see that there is a little entertainment area. Since I don't like having a television in my room, I put my speaker system in there. Ema places all of my blank sheet music on my desk with my office supplies.