Bro/Ema 3

Ema pov.

Only a few of us where able to go to the festival that Kaname and his Club Buddah were hosting. Currently I am in the car with Azusa, Natsume, and Hikaru. It was an interesting drive but I got to spend some time with my brothers. When we arrived everyone got out of the cars and started heading inside the vacation house.

It was a beautiful house and looked perfect for a family event. They must have a lot of memories of this place growing up.

"Alright, everyone go ahead and pick a room. We don't have to share because there is enough room for all of us. Ema, the rooms are upstairs, go ahead and take your pick." Masaomi said to everyone then me.

"Thank you Masaomi." I bow a little then make my way upstairs.

Once inside I started to unpack everything and took out the yukata for tonight and laid it on the bed. Luckily I have a bathroom inside my room so I decide to take a shower. After taking care of business, I decided to get ready.

After sometime, everyone was ready and we all left. I received a lot of compliments from my brothers. Ukyo decided to stay behind to clean, because of his own, "reasons". I hope he at least has some fun tonight but, at least he'd be happy here. It's nice to know that they appreciate me, I only wish Remi was here too. We left with different cars because Wataru wanted to change the seating arrangement. 

When we arrived, we walked up the steps to the temple. On the way up I thought I saw someone familiar running around with a bunch of kids. I shook it off and we made it to the entrance. We stopped there and Masaomi turned around to speak to us.

"From here on out, everyone can go off and do there own thing. Let's meet back here at a decent time." Masaomi said.

"Yeah, I call onee-san. Let's go." Wataru yelled out and latched onto my arm.

"Is that all right with you Ema?" Masaomi asked.

"That's fine with me, Wataru and I will have fun. Isn't that right Wataru?" I asked my youngest brother.

"Yeah!" He shouted.

"Alright then, I will talk to Kaname's superior's if any one needs me." Before Masaomi could leave, Wataru pulled me into the crowd of festival goer's.

He pulled me around and kept talking about getting snow cones. When he finally found a stall he pulled me along and bought himself some with his allowance money. He was so excited about getting his snow cone, his little face shined brightly. It was adorable.

Before he took a bite he asked me, "Would you like some onee-san?" He asked with a light blush covering his cheeks.

So, cute.

I responded back, "I'm good Wataru. If I want some, I have my own allowance to pay for it. Thank you though for thinking of me."

He smiled back, "Alright then." Then he devoured his snow cone and ordered another.

"Tag you're it." Said a familiar voice and someone ran right by me.

A child followed closely behind and was yelling at them to slow down.

Well, it looks like people of all ages are enjoying this festival. Kaname and his group did put a lot of effort into this, as well as the towns people. It's nice to see people having fun. Wataru decided that he wanted to walk around and we did. While walking we heard someone talking about Fuuto Asakura.

"Fuuto, let's go and see Fuuto." Wataru said as he pulled me towards where the girls were headed.

When we got there Fuuto had just gotten on stage, he started singing. Wataru started dancing around and then Fuuto winked out to the audience. It was odd because it seemed like he winked, at me. 

Why would he do that?

Could he even see me amongst all the people in the crowd?

Wataru started pulling on my sleeve and I looked down at him. He was holding his stomach and looked a little green. Worried about my little brother, I lean down and ask how he is doing. Clutching his stomach he said that the last snow cone was probably bad and his stomach hurt. Slowly we weaved our way through the crowd, and we were almost out until someone accidentally bumped into me.

The person apologized and then I realized the man had someone on their shoulders that looked alot like Rei. They were saying something quite fiercely and were fuming from the ears. When the person on the shoulder looked up, it was Rei. Her face became scarlet red before she softly waved to me.

I waved back a little confused and Wataru started saying how much more his stomach hurt. Shaking my head, I look at Wataru and we head off to the restroom. 

Wataru POV: 

After I went to the restroom, I felt all better. I think I might ask to see if I can get another snow cone now. Walking out of the restroom, I saw big sis talking to someone. I don't know why but it made me upset. I walked up to her and she saw me walking up.

"Are you feeling better now Wataru?" Big Sis asked me.

"Much better, I think it was the snow cones." I said.

"I hope you feel better now. Enjoy your evening with your brothers." The man left and it was just me and Sis.

"What do you want to do now Wataru?" She asked as we started to walk back to the festival area.

"Let's play some games." I said as I grabbed onto her sleeve and pulled her to a booth.

As we walked closer, I could see someone that looked like my Big Sis Rei at the booth. It got me curious and I walked over with Big Sis to check it out. Walking closer I noticed that it was Big Sis Rei and she looked really pretty.

Big Sis had her hair up with a few loose pieces hanging out. Then she had a pretty blue yukata on as well. I ran up to the stall and waited in the little line. She looked like she was talking to someone, and that someone looked like the other guy in the both too. They must be twins like Azusa and Tsubaki.

Once the line shortened Big Sis Ema caught up to me and stood by my side. When we got to the front, I jumped up and yelled. "Big Sis, what are you doing here?"

Rei looked at us and had a confused look on her face. After a moment she blinked a few times then laughed. "How are you doing Wataru, Ema? What are you guys doing here?"

I giggled a little, "No fair, I asked you first." 

She laughed too, "Fair enough. Well, I came to visit my birth family in this area and I promised to help them with this booth. How about you guys?" 

Big Sis Ema answered this one, "This festival is being hosted by Kaname's club, Club Buddah."

Rei nodded her head. "That makes alot of sense now." She laughed to herself when one of the men behind her came over.

"Rei, what's going on?" One of them asked.

"Nothing Shu, this is my sister and youngest brother Ema and Wataru. Ema, Wataru this is SHU and that one over there is Sai." Big Sis Rei said.

"Woah, are they twins like Azusa and Tsubaki?" I asked.

"Yep, they are." She said smiling. "Hey about you play this game and then we can do something."

I was about to say something until one of the guys flicked her on her forehead. "We have to watch the booth until someone else can take over."

She glared at them but sighed in defeat. "Alright then, how about I walk them to the gate and then I can come back?"

The other guys thought about it before they shared a look. "I think we can do that."

I shouted and jumped with joy as my sisters laughed.