Dreaded Home Work

I came home early today since the symphony is gone on a tour around Japan. With my schedule with school and practice I couldn't go, but I am not complaining. I finally got back on a normal sleep schedule and I am eating more. My body is slowly getting better but, I now have more constant migraines and my eyes are killing me.

I should go to a doctor.

Anyway.

Walking into the condo, I make my way to the family floor. In the elevator I stretch out my body and hear the satisfying pops then the elevator stops at the third floor. Looking at the person coming on I see that it is Fuuto. Out of all the brothers I have seen him a total of 3 time since I moved in.

Stepping to the side, he looks at me with a little smirk and walks in. When the door closes we stand there and look ahead until Fuuto broke the silence.

"This is the first time I have seen you home at this time. Are you ditching today?" He asked still looking forward.

"Nope. The symphony is on tour right now and since I am a student I couldn't go." I told him clasping my hands behind my back.

"So, what do you study?" He asked as the elevator doors opened on the family floor.

"I'm a performing arts student. It covers stage performance, music, dance, and yeah." I said as we walked down stairs.

"So you are going into the music business too. Well, I think one star is enough for this family. Why don't you find something else to do." Fuuto said as we came of the steps.

I stood there for a second wondering if this kid is serious.

Bad idea because next thing I know is that my back is slammed against the wall with Fuuto caging me in.

"You know, you're kind of cute. Are you sure your related to that other girl? Your size says other wise." He said as he leaned closer pressing himself against my chest.

Putting my hand against his face, I gave a hard push and pushed him away from me.

"For starters, that is no way you talk to anyone. Secondly, people who try to assert that kind of dominance try to cover up that they may be lacking in other departments." I whispered the last part and pointed downwards. "Oh, and one last thing. Beauty is only temporary bud, you may be pretty now but give it a few more years. I hear ugly catches up fast." 

Leaving Fuuto there, I walk into the dining room and place my bag on a chair. Walking into the kitchen I look in the fridge and see that we have some fruit. Grabbing a bowl, I place some fruit in a bowl and grab a water bottle. With my snack in hand I walk into the dining room to start doing some work.

Taking out my laptop, books, and note books, situating everything for easy access. Placing my head phone on and putting my phone on the table, I decide to listen to some Chopin as I work. Grabbing a grape, I toss into my mouth and start working on this assignment that is due in a few days.

After a while, I stand up to stretch my bones from sitting there for 2 hours. Looking at the clock, Wataru, Ema, and Yusuke should be back any time soon. Tucking my phone in my pocket, I walk into the kitchen to put the bowl away. Walking back into I look up to see Fuuto looking through some of my compositions.

"What are you doing Fuuto?" I asked as I stand there with my head phones off and hands on my hips.

"Isn't it obvious. I'm looking at these music sheets. Where did you even get these anyways?" He said as he was flipping through my current project.

"Simple. I made those ones you are looking through." I said walking to his side on the other side of the chair.

"Don't lie. There is no way someone like you can make these." This punk.

"Fine, do you want me to say I stole them?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's better because an airhead like you can never make something like this." He said haughtily.

"Bummer then, because I did." Taking the sheets from his hands as I sat down.

He leaned down so that way we were about the same  so he could look me in the eyes. Taking one of my arms, he pulled my arm towards him strong enough to make me fall into him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, as he pulled me to my standing height. Keeping that arm around my waist and the other he trapped me between the table and himself.

Lightly tsk's under his breath he said, "Now, you are quite the disrespectful little girl aren't you. Even though you may be older than me, doesn't mean anything when it comes to height and strength." He takes one hand and slightly caresses my face. "Some one needs to punished." He said pushing himself into me.

Even though at the house I wear baggy clothing you can still tell that certain parts are developed because of how the clothes falls on my body. In this baggy hoodie you can still tell that I have an ample chest which wasn't here before.

Tired of this kid, I decide to add fire to the fire.

Placing one hand on his chest, I fake like I am going to push him away by softly nudging him. The other hand is placed in a fist against my chest Turning my head away, I force a blush and add a little whimper. With my fringe, I slightly cast it over my eyes so it adds a shadow. 

"P-please stop F-Fuuto."Then I look up a little so he can catch my "shy-flustered" expression. "We're siblings Fuuto, we can't do this." A dramatic little pause. "No. We shouldn't do this." Que fake tear. "Please Fuuto your scaring me." 

He smirks at my expression and loosens his grip. Slowly he takes the arm around my waist and places both hands on the table either side of me and leans down a little, since he is slightly taller.

"What do you want me to do then, Rei-nee?" He said the last part teasingly. "You still need to be punished." He leans closer to me so his mouth is right by my ear. "Bad girls deserve to be punished." 

When he is face to face with me again, I look down and shake my head. I try my damnedest to stop a snicker. Collecting my self I say softly. "Fuuto." He lifts a hand to I think to grab my chin, but I have other plans. Taking his wrist, I quickly spin us around so his hand is behind his back and he is leaning over the table.

"What the hell are you doing!" Fuuto yelled at me.

I smirk and put a little strain on his wrist. "Dear onii-chan needs to learn more about women. Especially that someone women knows how to kick sissy rock sat ass." I push him away from the table and gather my things.

That punk will come again.

I just know it.