The Living Dead

My body is running on fumes.

I am so exhausted, that I can collapse at any time. Lately, I haven't been sleeping well and I haven't been eating much. The only thing I keep constant is my fluid intake and that's only because I bought myself a water bottle earlier this week. On top of that, I have been very absent minded lately.

For a while I have been forgetting something at home and then I would have to run home and get it in between classes. Not once have I bothered to take my board with me, just in case I forget it some where or I end up getting into trouble. Luckily, I have been attentive enough to get my work done for school, home, and internship.

With all that's going on, then with my brothers and the conversations I catch them having, my brain is about to explode.  Then there is Count Bitchula that terrorizes me at the school. It's sad but I have forgot her name and it seems fitting. My boys are the only one that is keeping me grounded to reality, well and Ema as well.

That poor girl.

I love my sister and everything; but with everything going on around her with school pressure, I'm amazed she is still holding on. It's a good thing she is so innocent or else she would have fallen into the rabbit hole of the boys lust. Some times beauty is a pain, and it doesn't help that she has beauty inside and out.

Being shaken, I open my eyes and I am confused of my surroundings. Looking around I see that I am on a train, now remembering where I am headed. Waking up I realize that it is the train coming to a stop and I was drooling on some ones shoulder. Jolting up, I profusely apologize for sleeping on the person. Amazingly I was sleeping standing up and holding on to a pole.

Shaking my head back and forth, I walk out of the train and head to the concert hall. Heading there I pull out some snack from my bag and snack on that while walking with the foot traffic. In the crowd, I end up getting sucked into the flow of traffic and let it push me. Since I am so lazy to walk on my own right now.

Making it into the concert hall, I head to the back and start prepping things for the symphony. Placing my phone down, I hook it up to the sound systems and start working. Dancing to the music, I do that to keep my self awake and not to collapse. Slowly I wake up and head over to the chairs and place them all accordingly.

"If you can role your hips some more, you might draw in more people." A male voice said coming from the house.

Jumping slightly, I turn to look out and see Yamamoto-sensei standing there.

"Sorry it appears that I startled you." He said walking towards the stage.

"It's alright Sir." I said turning  properly to greet him.

He laughs a little. "Are you often easily startled? If so, you better not let anyone here know that. The members here love to pull pranks on one another."

"I've always been really jumpy and it wouldn't be the first time. My friends use to pull things to make me jump about 50 centimeters high."

He laughed some more. "How do you know it is 50 centimeters?"

I pouted lightly. "Because they measured it, more than once."

Standing straight, I sway a little on my feet. Grabbing on to the chair I just placed down, I steady my self.

"Whoa there, are you okay? You don't look very well." Yamamoto- sensei said steadying me by holding my arm.

"Not particularly. No." I said holding my head.

"You should go home and rest." He said with worry etched on his brow.

"No, I will leave right after but not now. I still need some inspiration for a project and today might be a golden day." I said with a soft smile in his direction.

"Are you usually stubborn?" Yamamoto-sensei asked.

"Worse Sir." I said laughing lightly, remembering all of the times the boys had a hard time with me.

"Alright, but you are staying by my side and you're only taking notes. Then you are to leave immediately after, and I will make sure of it." He said with a stern look.

I giggle then nod my head. "Yes Sir."

After everything was done, I did find my muse for my project. Yamamoto-sensei made sure that I left and he personally escorted me out. I laughed at what was happening but I bowed to him in respect then left to go home via train. On the train ride home, I doze off again sleeping while standing. I was startled awake by the time my stop came because someone smack me.

Ignoring it, I walk out of the train and head home. When I make it home, I head up the elevator and stop by my room. In there I changed my clothes and dropped off my things only taking my notebook, pencil case, phone, and headphones. Taking the elevator up, I walk out and see that the brothers are in a frenzy.

Confused, I walk down there and tap on Kaname's shoulder since he has the closest to me.

"What is it imouto-chan?" Kaname asked teasingly.

Ignoring that I type out.

What's going on? Did something happen?

"No one told you, huh." I looked at him confused before he shook his head and continues. "Azusa is in the hospital right now, we are trying to figure out who can go to the hospital to drop off something for Masaomi and Ema."

Did they go as well?

"Yes they did. Masaomi is a doctor at the hospital and Ema wanted to go to make sure that everything is all right."

I nodded my head, then typed.

I can go. I just got home and I have nothing to do anyway.

Yamamoto-sensei said he wanted me to tell him I rested when I got home. Technically he didn't say when so I won't be breaking any promises.

"Could you? That would be great since no one else can go." Kaname said smiling. "Alright, let me tell Ukyo then I can take you. I have an appointment in that area anyway."

Okay, I will meet you down in the lobby. I need to grab a few things myself before we go.

He nodded as we went our separate ways.

it's horrible that Azusa is in the hospital, but I have a feeling I might join him soon if I don't rest.