" You let my puppy out."

Start from the beginning

The feeble man cowers in fear as the anticipation of pain courses through his body. Negan gestures to the crowd to rise as he approaches his victim with evil patients.

Negan lifts Lucile high in the air then crashes her down on Caron's back. This action instantly paralyzed the old man cashing him to crumble to the ground. His face grimaces in agonizing pain as he struggles to lift himself up. He is unable too, so the two men jerk him back up to his shaking feet.

The look of horror and betrayal on his face is heartbreaking as he struggles to speak.

" Why? I didn't do anything ." Carson finally manages to say.

Negan held up the letter left behind with evil satisfaction. " I found this little souvenir tucked away in your desk. "

" I. I don't know what, that is ." The poor doctors' speech is so baldy effected he struggles to form each sentence.

Negan's face contorts with rage as he delivers a brutal swing to the old man's stomach. Carson's body hunches over in agony as pain coursed through his body.

Negan rubs his chin with his hand as he turns on his heel facing the crippled man before him.

I keep running my hands over my dress trying to calm my jittery frame. The hot air from the flames adds to the intensity of my fear. I shift in place holding my left arm trying to calm the sinking feeling in my gut. My focus is brought back to Negan as he grabs the heavy gloves to deliver his sinister plan.

" You! Let my puppy and solder out! You knew Sherry hated Daryl being here. You also knew that Trent was wanting to leave, so you hoped them out. I bet you were hoping that once you guys were all free that you and Sherry would be together. That is some twisted shit! I hope you know that will never happen! You thought you would be the hero and help them escape and maybe even help sneak in here to kill us all!

"But, I didn't! She is the one who helped them and ran away! "

" You know why she ran? She ran because she knew I would blame her for helping the two assholes leave! Which at first I did! Dwight boy will find her and bring her back here. I know she is dying to be back once she knows I don't blame her!"

The door swings open revealing Dwight carrying a limp body in his arms. Sherry's once vibrant form is now pale and covered in blood. I bring my hand to my mouth in horror of what I see. Negan looks over studying Dwight carefully

." Well, Dwight is she dead ?"

Dwight nods his head confirming my fears that Sherry is dead.

Negan's eyes burn with anger as clinched his jaw.

" How did it happen ?"

" She was bitten by a walker but before she died she told me what happened. Carson told her he would let Daryl and Trent get away. He also said he would help her leave too, that he loved her. He promised he would take care of her ."

Negan's face darkened with blinding rage.

" A super hot girl! Horrifically killed because of your tiny little prick!"

Negan held his fingers close together as an example of how small he thinks Carson's manhood is. I rolled my eyes at this, display of childishness.

" That's not true! She is lying! Dwight's lying!"

" Why would Dwight lie? Sherry is lying dead in his arms! What would he gain by lying to me and framing you? Why would he intentionally try to hurt you? See I know my Dwight boy! See all he needed was one night in the hole get his head screwed on straight. He is so damn loyal! You, on the other hand, are a disloyal piece of shit! "

Negan grabs the iron off the hook ready to deliver the searing pain.

" No! No! Please! Please don't burn me!"

Negan raises his eyebrows in amusement almost as if he is considering let if the man off. I doubted he meant it.

Showing mercy isn't Negan's forte. The same men that brought Carson here hold him still so Negan can place the iron to his skin. Negan holds it just above the feeble man's form but stops in mid-air.

" You know I hate this shit! Just tell me you did it and that you're sorry. Then I don't have to do this! "

" Yes. Yes, I did it. I am sorry. I am so sorry ."

Negan moves the hot metal away allowing the doctor to feel relieved. This relief was short lived though, as Negan roughly picks up the old man and throws him in the flames. Loud shocks of horror fill the room as we all look helplessly at the man being killed. The loud screams fill the air are almost deafening as they erupt out of the tortured soul.

I froze as I realized what just occurred. My breath caught in my throat as paralyzing fear coursed through me. At that moment my mind couldn't process anything so it just shut down. My eyes became heavy as I fell to the ground willingly allowing darkness to take its hold on me.