Hey, You Didn't Believe Me

Jakie's POV

I rushed out of the room in an anger. My anger issues were getting worse these days. They should have stopped. It was because of my Dad. But he was dead. I snapped out of my angry thoughts as my rational control. I didn't regret it, she got what she deserved. Why do she-wolves have to be so b*tchy? Why can't we be decent people?

I stopped at the conference room and eavesdropped. It was the main control center for Alphas. "See? Told ya that female one wouldn't show up!" One said to his friend. There was around of snickering and I felt that anger blooming again. I kept rational control as I strolled into the room. "Really? Well, here I am." I said casually. All mouths dropped open.

"Please. I've never met a Luna who went in the place of her Alpha." One said snobbily. I recognized him immediately as the Alpha of the Dewring pack. "Oh, I know you. You know, I had a lovely chat with your Luna today. I have to say, she's pretty weak." I said in a bored tone. He immediately jumped up. "Don't threaten my mate!" He barked. I stared him dead in the eye.

"Well, then tell your dumb mate not to pour boiling hot coffee down someone's back! And, does she know, that attacking someone while their back is turned is a sign of cowardice?" I said, taunting him. I could see the anger boiling up. "By the way, you'll find her on the floor of the lunch room." I replied.

He ran out of the room, searching for his mate. The others looked at me, gaping. "So, have the Rogue attacks been happening more often for any of you? Because I heard from other Alphas that have been attacked often." I said, jumping right down to business. Everything was forgotten as the Alphas went into Alpha mode.

We were talking until the Lunas started to join their mates. They all shot dirty looks as me, which I ignored. Then, my mate came bouncing into the room. I felt myself brighten at his presence as he sat down next to me. One thing was off. He smelled faintly of alcohol. "Were you drinking?" I asked him in a whisper. He answered with a small burp, which also smelled of beer.

"Rogues making their rounds?" He asked, speech slurred faintly. I hit his arm as the other Alphas laughed. "Excuse my mate. He's been drinking." I said politely. Nobody really cared. The Lunas all happened to smell of wine. I saw three checking Oliver out and slid my hand into his, growing possessively.

One particular Luna still bore the marks of her beating. I stifled back a laugh. Nobody except the Dewring Alpha had believed me.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know it's short, and I'll try to make the next one longer. Okay?

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!