FML

(Time skip two weeks later...)

Jakie's POV

CRASH! SMASH! THUD! BANG! My eyes shot up and I jolted awake. What was that? I checked the alarm clock on my nightstand. 10:05 a.m. I yawned at went to go find the source of the commotion. I went down the stairs and Oliver trying to restack dropped plates. The keyword here being trying.

"Geez, when did all this happen?" I asked. Oliver merely pointed to a piece of paper lying on the table. "That came in the mail this morning and I read it. It caused me to drop what I held in my hands." he clarified. I nodded and picked up the paper. The cordial seal popped right out. I started to read.

Jaklynn Victor and Oliver Langrove,

You are cordially invited to the bi-annual Alpha dinner. The Alpha may only bring along their mate. This dinner shall be held at the royal castle. Each pairing shall be required to stay for the night. Attendance is Mandatory unless you are at death's door. Please note there are no pups allowed.

Thank you dear wolves,

Queen Uma and King Reginald III

"Goddess, we have to go. But what can we do with Orion?" I asked. Oliver put the plates away in the cupboard. "You know, Silver Moon isn't my original pack. I belong to the Night side pack. We could leave him with my parents." He answered. That wasn't such a bad idea. We could do that. "I'll pack up a bag for him and you take him there by yourself. I think your parents may have a heart attack if they see me." I said.

Oliver laughed. "Oh true." I gave a smile and went up to pack Orion's Diego diaper bag. I came back downstairs with it full to the brim. I gave Orion a hug and a kiss. "Bye baby. You get to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. Mommy and Daddy will see you soon." I said. Orion smiled, showing me his tooth. I waved out the window as Oliver took my car.

It was a three hour drive there and three hours back. A six hour round trip in total. I just sat around, read, and ate like the pig I am. Oliver got back. "You do realize the Royal Castle's in Yukon, right?" Oliver said. I gave a nod and got ready with a small overnight bag. "We have to fly. The tickets were included. We leave tomorrow at 9 a.m." I said.

+@-%(@+&%+)@+-%+@(

I rushed through the airport with Oliver right next to me. It was crowded with humans and wolves alike. I swear. I had even caught the scents of a few vampires. Oh well, I wasn't gonna bother them if they weren't gonna bother me. Oliver and I reached the boarding area and waited. We were 45 minutes early for our flight so we had to wait.

"Flight 09749157 to Whitehorse, Yukon now boarding." The lady announced forty five minutes later. I shook Oliver out of his doze and we got on in business class. It was two seats on each side of the aisle and I enjoyed that there wasn't some random stranger. "Here we go. Headed to where I'll be universally hated." I whispered in a low voice.

"I don't hate you." Oliver whispered back.

_____________________________________________________________________

And here's the chappie! Finally, I got it done early XD

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!