Problems Gone?

(Time skip back at Ruby's old house :'( )

Jakie's POV

"So, what now?" I asked Oliver as I sprawled on the couch. He was sitting in the armchair in the corner. "I don't know about you, but I'm staying in this chair. I'm comfortable. Wait, can you fetch me a beer?" he asked. I glared at him. "Idiot. You're not old enough to drink." I replied sourly.

"I know. I'm just bored." He answered. I suddenly thought of something and pulled out my notebook and a pen. I started writing a story, I just let my fingers do the work. When I finished, I looked at it happily. Then, the grin slid off my face. "Holy Jolly Ranchers!! Oliver, read this." I said as I threw the notebook at him. He caught it and started to read aloud, oddly.

"The one to vanquish the corruption inside a pack approaches shifting age. The identifying mark on this person is a misty, light blue streak across the left side. It is rumored the wolf shall be silver, one of the most mighty of wolves.

-Written by the Prophetess Ilana." he finished. Ilana. That was the name on the note we found with Orion! Wow, the Moon Goddess seemed to like to throw screwballs at me. "Oh..my..Moon Goddess!" I choked out. "She is a prophetess? Is she still alive?" I asked. Oliver shrugged.

"I don't know. If she is, I dare say we'll probably find out. Okay, tech guru, get on the computer." he said to me. I flashed a small grin and went on my laptop. I spent hours combing the internet for any mentions of her. I was about to give up when I found one. "Wake up! I found something!" I cheered, giving the sleeping Oliver a shove. He jumped up and sat back down next to me.

"The famous Prophetess Ilana has disappeared off the face of the Earth and even the Oracles do not know of her location." I read out loud. "Damn it. That helped. Note the sarcasm." Oliver growled. I agreed. In what universe would this help in? "I agree. No help at all. What'll we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know." he answered uncertainly.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know it's awfully short but I promise I'll be able to write a better one tomorrow. I'll be hard at work!

I don't even know how long this book is supposed to me. 35-40 chapters maybe?

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!