Just Great, Upset Wolves

Jakie's POV

"Now that's surprising." I said honestly. And it was true. Kids, teens, and adults alike typically didn't like me at all. "Oh come on! Just enjoy the flight. I think it's about 12 hours." Oliver replied. Geez, 12 hours? I better get food. " I may. My mom and I never went on a plane. But I've been on a boat a million times." I said conversationally.

"Lucky. I'm going to sleep. Wake me when the food is here." Oliver said before yawning and closing his eyes. I rolled mine and pulled out my sketchbook. I started drawing and that kept me occupied for the time it took for lunch to start rolling down the aisles. I woke Oliver up and we both ended up choosing the cheese croissant. Not that I minded that.

Us being wolves, we inhaled our food. I checked my watch. 8 more hours of flying. Boy, did I want off that plane.

&(@+&+@(%+-+@

After we landed and got out, Oliver and I headed straight for the Royal Guards waiting with cars. The ushered us in one and shut the door, giving me the feeling of being trapped. The drive was incredibly silent and awkward. Who wouldn't feel awkward if there was a murderer in the back seat?

The castle itself was huge and I was guessing we were the last pair to arrive. Judging by the stares, word must have got out that I'm an Alpha. Joy. Guards herded us all into the luncheon, which Oliver immediately darted out of because it was all female. I should have done the same, but I didn't. I instead plopped myself down in a seat at an empty table and started to each those little sandwiches.

"What do you think you're doing?" An incredibly snobby female voice asked. I looked up, my mouth full, into the faces of three women. "Pretending to be a dinosaur, what does it look like?" I answered sarcastically. The faces on the left and right, both brunettes, gasped at their offended blonde friend. "You can't talk to me like that! I'm Luna of the Dewring pack!" Blondie gasped.

"Well tough luck, butterf*ck. I'm the Alpha of Silver Moon. Keep in mind that I am extremely dangerous." I said. I turned around and kept eating until I felt something burning hot slide down my back. I turned back again to see Blondie and her friends holding an empty pitcher of coffee. I grimaced as the hot liquid burned my back. "Alright Hon. You have a ten second headstart." I said.

She and her friends laughed while I counted down in my head. Seven. Six. "Like you can hurt me. You can't even kill a fly!" Blondie scoffed. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. "I warned you." I tsked and started beating her with the metal coffee pitcher. The noise attracted attention and when I was finished, the whole room was watching me.

I chucked the pitcher onto the floor. "Screw this I'm blowing this pop stand." I growled as I stalked out of the room. I heard upset mutterings start as they all went to check on the weak Luna. Oh great. Upset wolves.

_____________________________________________________________________

Here's today's chappie! Actually on time, for once!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!