Screw This, Let Me At Him

Jakie's POV

Another day had passed and still no sleep for me. It was official. Colin would have to die. "Oliver, I need to go back to Silver Moon." I said, the afternoon light shining in my eyes. "What? Why?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "To kill Colin Roberts, stupid." I said. Oliver just gave me a look. And not a positive one either. "Jakie, you need sleep. You're not thinking strai-"

I cut him off. "THE ONLY WAY I'LL BE ABLE TO GET SOME DAMN SLEEP IS TO KILL HIM! AND OF COURSE I'M THINKING STRAIGHT!" I practically shouted. Oliver threw in surrender. "Screw it. I've been having nightmares every night. I would love to see him dead." Oliver growled. I looked at him in surprise. This was the first time I had ever seen him remotely angry.

"Okay there, Flamehead. First, we need someone to take care of Orion." I said logically. Oliver shook his head no. "I'll stay with him." He said, calmed once more. I looked at him in shock. "What? Why?" I repeated. Oliver cracked a small smile. "I will be shot with silver bullets the second step onto the territory. They'll all be too scared to do anything to you." Oliver answered.

I shrugged. Even in my strange mental state, I could see this. "I'm leaving now. I need sleep ASAP." I said. Oliver gave me a prideful smile. "Ahh, there's my mate. Go get him, babe." Oliver said. I gave another smile back and went out the door. I shifted in the front yard and took off. Oliver's words echoed in my head as I went.

&#++%-@(+$-#($(

I got there the next night. I shifted back to human and saw Colin was out for a walk. Perfect. I climbed up a tree, so I would be much harder to scent, and followed him. He was probably heading to the creek nearby. I had often gone there as a child after the other pack children threw rocks at me for not having a "normal" family.

I shoved the memories out of my thoughts and stopped when we reached the creek. I gave an evil smirk and jumped down from the tree, landing silently on the ground. I quietly made my way towards Colin. I was standing right behind him when he finally realized something was wrong. Then, I decided to make my presence known.

"Hey Howdy Hey, Ex-mate. Nice night, eh?" I said casually. Colin jumped up, and pretty much out of his skin. He turned to face me. "Mate. Let me just say, I take back my rejection." he said falsely, his eyes glittering with malice and greed. I was bored already.

"I believe you misheard me, Ex-mate. I haven't come here to hear lies." I said harshly. He stepped back, blinking stupidly. "You dare mock the amazing and totally hot Colin Roberts? You know you love me." he said as he touched my arm. I felt a shiver of disgust and no sparks. Colin couldn't compare to Oliver. Oliver is a lot better looking.

"Yes, I dare. And you dare to mock the woman wanted on 11 counts of second degree murder?" I asked nonchalantly. Colin looked taken aback. My hand went to my pocket, where my knife was hidden. "Wait, huh? Anyhoo, I want you to know that the little brat of yours has given me a gift. The gift of superiorness!" Colin said proudly.

I whipped the knife out in less than a second. Quickly, I stabbed Colin in his heart. Huh, make that 12 counts of second degree murder. Oh well, at least I'll be able to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

And here's le chappie! Poo, it seems short to me. I hope tomorrow's will be longer!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!