My Eventful Day

Jakie's POV

A couple days after Colin showed up I decided to do improvised training with Oliver. Periodically, we made up a little training regime and took care of Orion. He was growing pretty fast, since he was from a strong and pure bloodline. Orion looked like a six month old baby instead of a three month old one.

"And.....Tails!" I called as the coin spun through the air. I bit my lip as it came crashing down. It landed on tails. Baby watching duty for Oliver. "Bye Mr. Mom, I'm going for a run." I joked as I went out the door. It didn't sit well with Oliver. "Oh I am so getting you back for that!" I heard him hiss as the door slammed shut. I laughed to myself as I started my pace run.

I was pretty in the zone at the moment so I didn't even notice when someone went past me. At least, until they tripped me. I found myself exactly 1.4 centimetres from the ground and jumped right back up. One of the typical ignorant brunette-turned-blondes was giggling her face off. I grabbed her shoulder and twisted it behind her. She went to scream and I put her headphones in her mouth.

"Listen here and listen well. If you ever try to trip me again, I won't be so kind. This isn't a game stupid. And if it turns to be, I'll make sure you lose." I hissed. She nodded in fear and I released her. Her eyes locked onto my face and I could tell she recognized me. "J-J-Jakie V-V-Vic-Victor. Oh my god!" she gasped in surprise. I pulled out a baseball cap from inside my sweater and put it on.

"Bye now. You can tell the cops where you saw me, I don't care." I said nonchalantly as I took off again. This time, going faster. With my werewolf hearing I could hear her talking to the police. I continued on my way. Sure, I'm probably wanted on 11 counts of murder, but that doesn't mean I can't leave the house. Not like the human cops or werewolf ones can get me.

I circled around the block and went back to the house. I wasn't quite ready to call it mine, the memories were too fresh. Memories. I usually locked them away, deep inside my mind. For my mental health. If I replayed every bad thing that happened in my life more than once, I would go insane from guilt and despair.

I pushed those thoughts out of my mind as I opened the door. "Oliver! I'm back!" I called out. It echoed and I heard no answer. Fearing the worst, I went upstairs to Orion's room. The first things I saw were the unconscious bodies of three people. Two of scouts, and the one of my mate. I squatted down to check his pulse. It was strong. I then went to check the bassinet.

It was empty and a note was lying in the middle of it. The room had Colin's scent all over it. He had taken my baby. Colin had kidnapped my baby. My baby. I thought of him as. There were signs of a struggle and tiny puddles of blood lay everywhere. Not much of it belonged to Oliver. In fact, the scouts had several deep gashes on their faces and torsos.

I finally picked up the note. I gently opened it and read.

Mate,

The silver eyed baby is mine. I will be his parent and gain the gifts. Unfortunately, this was the only way to draw you out. I'll be waiting.

Future Alpha Male Of Silver Moon,

Colin Roberts.

Oh goddess. I was going to kill him. This has gone too far and dragged on too long. I need my baby back. The second Colin thinks he gained gifts he will kill Orion. That isn't happening on my watch.

____________________________________________________________________

Expect the unexpected, huh?

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!