Case Closed

(Time skip 2 2/3 months later...)

Jakie's POV

I woke up again later in the morning. The sun was streaming in through my window and I guessed it was about 9 a.m. I could smell bacon cooking and literally jumped out of bed. I checked on Orion, who was probably near by the bacon when I saw he wasn't in his bassinet, and went downstairs.

"Merry Christmas!" Oliver called out cheerfully. I laughed as he raised the pan in a mock toast. "It's May, stupid. Not Christmas." I clarified through laughing. Oliver dumped the cooked bacon onto a plate and stared at me in mock sadness. "My mate dares to call me stupid? Shame!" he said.

"Did you take crazy pills this morning?" I asked suspiciously. He shook his head no and sat down. "Nah, I just roll that way babe." he said as he stuffed at least half of the bacon plate in his mouth. I looked at him, amazed that his jaw didn't break off and land on the floor. He swallowed, very painfully by the looks of it, and pointed to a book at my spot of the table. "I found a book with mention of the silver eyed baby. It also mentions the silver wolf. Thought you'd be interested." he said.

I sat down and opened the book. It was dated 1906 and the ink was so faded in some spots that you couldn't read it. I started skimming through the book and stopped when I found the baby mentioned.

Once every 10,000 years, a baby boy is born with silver eyes. Most people say that they are grey but any fool shall know that they are silver. The baby is raised by a woman who is not his mother, even though they share similarities. The woman and the baby shall both offer commanding voices of Alpha descent and shall have the power to see the color/ life line of everything.

The color lines show a life force. Since all objects, living or non-living have a life force of sort, this power shall become incredibly useful. The baby shall grow up and be the main protector of the family and cherished. The many stories of the silver eyed baby say that he will face great hardships but rewarded at some point.

The silver eyed baby is a supernatural phenomenon and is only known to be born in a supernatural race. If werewolf, his wolf will be clear colored with a silver sheen. If vampire, he shall be stronger than a pure blood. If witch, he shall be one renowned for his abilities. If born a balance keeper, the world shall come to a peace.