Wait, Huh?

(Two weeks later....)

Jakie's POV

I paced back and forth across the floor of my room. What was I going to do? If I had Aviva next year she would be taken away from me! I wasn't gonna lose her. Keep pup safe. Missy murmured in my mind. I agreed. Then something else crossed my mind. More specifically, something. Colin.

What was he thinking right now? Probably about doing another girl, but did he know I was pregnant? Probably. Silver Moon most likely has scouts all across the country. Missy said logically. Against my will I had to agree. They would be getting desperate by now. Do you think Jonathan realized Lacey wasn't the rightful Alpha of the pack? I asked. Missy thought briefly. Probably. He's got foresight and goodish judgement. She pointed out.

I know but- ooh! I broke off as Aviva gave a hard kick. I checked my belly button, since apparently your belly button sticks out when the baby's about to come, and saw it was my normal innie. False alarm. I said. Aviva kicked me again and I simply went to go find food. She must be hungry.

I whipped something up and thought back to the decree. Would it go through? The only people who could keep the decree from going through would be other members of the Royal family. I hoped it wouldn't get through. For my sake and Aviva's. She needed her mother.

Then the pain started up again. It didn't hurt as much as the other times since I was used to it, I just grimaced and swore underneath my breath as I continued to do what I was doing. It only lasted 20 minutes this time around, the shortest of them all. He must have had a quickie. Thank the Moon Goddess. I'm not sure how much more I can take. Missy said sadly. I agreed. But I would have to pull through.

The freaking doorbell rang again! I went to open it. Supermarket guy was back. "What do you want?" I asked rudely. He got real close to my face and I panicked, slapping him hard. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said sincerely as he rubbed the side of his face. "It's okay, Jakie. I'm surprised you didn't hurt me even more, considering what Colin did." He said. I paled. How did he know?

"Who are you?" I asked quietly. He looked at me with troubled brown eyes. "Oliver Langrove. Pleased to meet you." he said mildly and stuck out his hand. I shook it nervously. "Okay, where are the cars? Isn't this the part where I get forcibly kidnapped?" I asked. Oliver laughed. I smiled slightly. "Nope. Wrong movie." he answered.

"Is Colin looking for me?" I asked. Oliver looked grim and nodded. My face lost the little color it had regained. "He's convinced he would be Alpha and that he would have a son. He bragged to me about what he did to you. He was literally singing." Oliver said darkly. I felt extremely angry.

"I need to go back. Not just to knock sense into Colin but to see my favorite sister Zoe. She probably thinks I'm dead." I said hurriedly. Oliver grabbed my forearm. "It's not safe. Besides, why would you want to go see one of Alise's children?" he asked. I gulped nervously and got ready to spill.

"Zoe is the daughter of my mother and my father. Not Alise. There's a reason Zoe and I look so alike. We share the same two parents." I said. Oliver looked very surprised but shrugged. "Silver Moon has scouts searching all over the country for you since you left without warning. Jonathan also suspects you have Alpha blood since you refuse to obey him." Oliver chirped.

"You sound happy." I commented. He looked very bewildered but chuckled. "I am. Jonathan's been stealing money from the pack for years and hiding money from the IRS. Even werewolves need to pay taxes." Oliver said truthfully. I beamed finally. Someone who'd figured this out! "In that case, since I can clearly trust you, would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked. He nodded and I let him in. I called for Ruby and Alexa to meet him.

_____________________________________________________________________

So, What side is Oliver on?

Oliver on Team Good?

Or, Team Evil?

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!