Addition

(2 days after the attack and back at Ruby's...)

Jakie's POV

I shifted back when we arrived at Ruby's. To say the least, she was worried. I think she would've wrung my neck for leaving if she wasn't so happy I was still alive. "And who's this?" she asked me, nodding to Zoe. "This is Zoe. One of Jonathan's by Alma, believe it or not." I said. Zoe looked at me confused while Ruby nodded.

"She and Alexa could share. She has too much space for a 4 year old." Ruby said. I agreed and Zoe and Alexa went to get acquainted. Ruby and I were talking in the kitchen. "Any fatalities?" she asked. I nodded with a dark look. "A few. Caleb died. So did the Wright triplets. Unlucky for me, Colin, my ex-mate, is still alive." I said.

"I can't believe you got Zoe out of there without a scratch." Ruby said, shaking her head. "I can't believe it either, but I always liked to climb trees. Conveniently there was one outside Zoe's bedroom." I replied. Ruby chuckled and I heard her mutter "monkey wolf" under her breath. I laughed. "I know. I'm gonna go tuck Zoe and Alexa in. It might be safe for them to stay together." I said, turning away and heading upstairs.

&@-$-&$-@+$-$&-#-#

(4 months after the attack...)

Zoe and Alexa said their tearful goodbyes. And as I ran with Zoe on my back, she got even sadder. "I miss Ruby and Alexa already." she said sadly. I gave a short bark in agreement. Those two days seemed to whiz by. I shifted just as we got within sight of the lands.

Their pack house looked a lot better. Zoe clutched my hand and looked happy and sad at the same time. I marched right over the line and ignored the patrol. I went up to Lacey's office and saw her parents there. Alise rushed over and yanked Zoe from my grasp, hugging her tight.

"Who are you to be touching my child?" she asked angrily. I fixed her with a steely glare. "I'm Jay, although Jonathan knows me by another name." I said calmly. Jonathan looked like he had seen a ghost. I couldn't blame him. I was the spitting image of my mother. "I've been keeping Zoe safe the last 4 months." I said.

Alise growled protectively. I rolled my eyes. "I do believe I'm off now. Bye Zoe." I said as I waved at her. I was leaving the room when I met Colin in the hallway. "You." I hissed at him. He looked at me with lust filled eyes. I backed away slightly to making space. "Miss me, mate?" he asked. I snorted. "As if. Now, I'll be leaving." I said. I made a move to leave.

He blocked me. Two other guys emerged from the shadows. I knew what was about to happen next. "You wouldn't!" I said. He closed in on me. "Of course I would, mate." He shoved me back through the door into a bedroom. His buddies came and helped force me down. I forced myself to pass out once they tied me down with silver chains to the bed.

&#-+%-@&+%($+%#-#

I woke up some hours later alone and naked. I felt pain coming from my core and I knew I was no longer a virgin. Just the horrendous thought of that made me hurl. I found my clothes and put them back on. I felt pain from my neck when I put my shirt back on. I rushed to the bathroom. That bastard left a mating mark.

The other girls I saw had nice marks. Mine was ugly. It looked more like a mangled chunk of flesh with "Mine" written over it. Missy, make his mark disappear, please! I said. No sooner then I had gotten the thought out, the flesh at my neck bubbled. It healed and the words disappeared. I could smell Colin's scent faintly in mine and it made me sick.

I raced out into their backyard and shifted. I then ran away as faced as I could. I could barely hold back my tears. When I got back to Ruby's house, I shifted to human, curled up, and cried.

_____________________________________________________________________

Poor Jakie. I felt kinda disgusted about writing this. (No offense meant to anyone!!)

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!