So What?

Jakie's POV

"Done yet?" Oliver asked after a couple of minutes. I nodded. "Good." he replied smartly. Then, the damn doorbell rang again! "I swear to the Moon Goddess, that stupid thing is cursed!" I said. I plucked up a pencil from a table nearby as I went. I opened it, fearing the worst. An official looking werewolf was there. "Yes?" I asked politely, pencil clenched out of sight in my fist.

"I have something important here, Ma'am." He said formally. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. They always have something important. The man handed me the official looking rolled up length of paper. He left without another word as I unrolled it.

Dear loyal wolves,

This decree states that all she-wolves must be mated within the next year and if not mated by that time, all he-wolves and she-wolves shall be rounded up and deposited in an arena to take part in the Mating games. If any she-wolves still remain unmated, they shall be forced to move to a camp with other unmated wolves to increase the likelihood of finding their mate. If never found, the unmated wolves shall be slaughtered. Any unmated but pregnant she-wolf will have her child forcibly taken away and the mother slaughtered. Above is the new law which shall be taking hold next year.

In other news, our son Jared shall be king. He will rule along with his mate, and Queen, Jayla. It will be the first time in our history an elemental shall be ruling but the utmost respect is deserved for them.

Sincerely,

Queen Uma and King Reginald III

Oh Moon Goddess!! From my dream all those months ago!! I started to panic. I don't wanted to be mated or die! There is definitely something wrong with Queen Uma and King Reginald. Something very, very wrong. I composed myself and walked back to the kitchen.

"Oliver, read this." I said nervously. He sensed that something was wrong. I never got nervous. I watched his face as he read. When he finished, he calmly rolled it back up and then proceeded to mutilate it with scissors. Honestly, when he was finished, he even scared me. "Dude, put the scissors down." I ordered as he set them down.

"Puh." he blew out. I put the scissors out of his reach and decided to come back to the conversation when Orion was down for his nap. So I did when the time presented itself. "What am I going to do?" I asked in a whisper. "I don't know. Mate with me?" he suggested. I grimaced slightly at his words. "It's not that I find you repulsive, I'm just not comfortable with mating." I said.

"Really? You're like the polar opposite of every other teenaged werewolf female I have ever met." Oliver answered. I looked at him curiously. "So what?" I asked.

_____________________________________________________________________

Double post! Please don't kill me! *Runs and hides after taking bags of candy* Here is my offering! I know they are both short!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!