Planning

Jakie's POV

I had been working on a layout of the Silver Moon lands for ten minutes now, and Oliver still wasn't conscious. When he thought I wasn't looking, I saw him fluttering his eyelashes. More like pretending to be unconscious. I finally gave up and gave him a kick in the thigh. "Wake up!" I said loudly as he groaned.

"Huh, I was wondering how long I would get away with that. Anyway, where's- OH GODDESS!" Oliver shouted the last two words as he got up and saw the empty bassinet. "Exactly. Where do you think Colin's keeping him?" I asked. Oliver shrugged and I rolled my eyes. Great.

"Oh stop! Check the Beta flat and the dungeons." he answered. Dungeons? who in their right mind would keep a baby in the dungeons? Oh wait, my ex-mate isn't in his right mind. I drew Xs on those two places on the map. "It's a start." I said thoughtfully.

_____________________________________________________________________

Colin's POV (We'll get to see Orion!)

"Waaaaa!!!!!" That confounded baby started to cry again. I groaned loudly. "Shut up, you stupid rat!" I yelled. He just started to cry louder. I finally got up and stomped over towards the couch, where he was lying in a nest of pillows. "Ma-ma!! Ma-ma!" he wailed desperately. I snarled loudly and that shut him up, tears still pouring down his face.

"Listen well, Rat. I'll keep you alive as long as I need to. Get it in your head that your mama ain't gonna come for you. She'll be glad you're gone, I bet. Now shut up before I put a pillow over your face!!!!" I said. The baby just started crying again.

Why isn't he listening to us? My wolf growled in my head.

I don't know. I answered.

Goddess, I have a headache. He whined.

Oh shut up! We'll keep that rat of Jakie Victor's and- hang on!

What? What?

He has Alpha blood. That's why he doesn't listen!

Of course!

I cut off the connection with him and turned back towards that stupid baby. My gift should have started developing by now. I wonder what it is. Fire? Earth? Air? Telekinesis? The possibilities are endless! Wait a second, Jakie's had this baby longer than I have. What if she already taken the gift?

It was possible. This baby looked to be about 5 months old, but by his mentality he was probably only 3. He must come from a strong bloodline if he's already got enough teeth to make more than a garbled noise. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just paced.

What if Jakie has the gift? What if she comes back for the baby? What if I have to kill it? There were way too many what ifs. One thing I was sure on, was the fact that Jakie would come back for it. She was his Mama, as it now thought of her. Oh goddess, what if she kills me? I'm too young and hot to die!

_____________________________________________________________________

I know this is short, and I have to post tomorrow's chappie today cuz I have a track meet tomorrow. Wish me luck!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!