The Last Straw

(4 days later...)

Jakie's POV

"Jaklynn Victor shall be receiving her high school diploma." The announcer said. I went up and accepted it, shaking his hand. I went off the stage and glanced at the crowd. Not a single face for me. Mom was supposed to be here...I thought. The rest of graduation went by in a blur and soon I was on my way back to the Silver Moon pack house.

I was just over the boundary when I saw him. His swirling lapis lazuli colored eyes interlocked with my hazel ones. It was like there was no world out there. It was him, my soul mate. I could feel him calling out to me and I went over. He was about 6"5, almost the same height as me, and his hair was a curly brown mop. It was adorable.

Soon the love in his eyes changed to hatred and disgust. I knew what was about to happen. "Can you reject me tomorrow morning? I'm tired and I need sleep." I asked. He looked extremely surprised but submitted. I smiled a small smile, there were perks to being the first born child of an Alpha.

-Jaklynn, my office please.- My father said through the pack link. I swore under my breath but decided to go anyway. Although he has no control over me, I need to get close to him so I could swipe his bank card. I went up the stairs and opened the door to his office.

"What?" I asked rudely. He growled at me but I just wanted to know what he wanted to tell me. "Well. I have heard from multiple pack members that your presence has been making them uncomfortable. I order you to leave!" he barked. I laughed, only unnerving him more. I smirked cockily. "You see, Jonathan, you have no control over me. You can't make me do anything." I said calmly.

"Oh really? Are you sure?" he asked mockingly. His cold black eyes bore into my soft hazel ones. I made sure my link to the pack was open before replying. "Oh yes, I'm sure. I'm as sure as you were when you decided to turn Mom's life support off, killing her. I'm as sure as you were when you stole the money Mom left me and my money as well." I said.

He snarled. My hand went to his back pocket and yanked out his bank card. I cackled madly as I slid it, unnoticed, into my pocket. "Oh, tell me how well this pack fairs under Lacey's rule." I said as I strode out of the room. I went to my modest room and called my Aunt Ruby. She immediately cleared for me to move to her farm in Oklahoma.

&@+&-@++$

The next morning, I went to the bank and withdrew all the money my father had stolen from my mother and I over the years. It added up to 7 million dollars. So that's what I took with me.

_____________________________________________________________________

Alpha Jonathan's POV

How dare that little b*tch speak to me like that! She lied, my first daughter Lacey would do well as Alpha. Why was Jakie able to disobey our orders? my wolf, Austin, asked me. I was at a loss for answers as well. Didn't Jaklynn know that it hurt me to take Alma, my mate, off life support? It was for the best, really.

I called for Jaklynn to come to my office. She didn't show. Naturally, I went to her room. It was empty, all her things moved out. She had gone. I reached into my pocket for my bank card and realized it was missing! After some searching, I found it on my desk. I checked my bank account. There was a missing 7 million dollars. Oh, no..

_____________________________________________________________________

Woo! Go Jakie!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!