Unbelievable

Jakie's POV

"Case closed on what?" Oliver asked. Orion had lost interest in me and went back to playing with his eggs. "It says the silver wolves each had a gift. I know what mine is. And, Esmeralda Serquinn is my great-great grandmother. Every female in my family was a silver wolf." I said excitedly. Oliver's grin grew. "Seriously? That's super cool. And what's this about a gift?" he asked, bringing back my original train of thought.

"My gift is clairvoyance. I can see the future at random times. Kinda like That's So Raven, but my visions last longer than 25 seconds." I clarified. Oliver was clearly astounded. "Unbelievable. This is just unbelievable." he muttered. I flashed him a smile of my own.

"Better believe it babe. You're stuck with me for a very long time." I responded. He waved an imaginary white flag in mock surrender. "I know. And you're stuck with me too." he said. I gave him a little playful slap and went to clean off the table, where Orion was throwing his eggs onto it. I sent him upstairs with Oliver for a bath as I cleaned.

Things were calm and quiet and I hated it. They say there's a calm before the storm and I hate it. I know that this is just the beginning for some trouble. And then, speak of the devil, the door bell rang. "Ugh." I muttered as I went to go answer it. I could smell who it was and grabbed the stick of a broken umbrella before opening it.

"Sup mate." Colin said cockily. He had a couple of other dudes with him and I knew this wouldn't end well for me. "Babe, who is it?" I heard Oliver call from the bathroom. Evidently, Colin heard as well. He looked at me, malice glittered in his cold blue eyes.

"Did he just call you babe? I should be calling you that." he hissed. I lost it right there and began stabbing them all with the umbrella stick. When all three finally ran away, there were at least half a dozen holes pierced in their flesh. "Screw you!" I called as they drove away. I tossed the bloody umbrella stick outside and shut the door with a thump.

I went upstairs to check on the boys when Oliver came out of the bathroom. I could hear the bathtub draining and Orion was wrapped up in a fluffy towel. "Oh hey, was that Colin I smelled?" he asked. I nodded briefly. "He'll be back. And we'll be ready." I answered.

"I thought you hated violence." Oliver asked, clearly confused. I raised my eyebrow. "That's a lie. I love it." I replied smartly. Oliver's chest swelled with pride and he went off to dress Orion. "Make sure all the snaps are undone so you can get it over his big head!" I helpfully called out. "I know! Thanks!" I heard him reply.

Colin, watch your back and your @ss. I won't be so lenient the next time.

_____________________________________________________________________

I can sense some trouble!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!