I tried not to react.

"Is.. is he from a bad crowd E?" I whispered and my shoulders slumped in relief at her head shake.

"Then what is it? Is he threatening you with anything?" I asked gently but inside i was fuming. Whoever this prick was, i would make sure to ruin if he did anything to hurt Elena. She was crying now harder than I've ever seen her.

Elena hesitated.

"No.."

"Then?"

"Im seeing a girl, Sofia." The room went silent as she looked down at her feet, picking at the skin around her nails.

My eyes widened in surprise.

This, I really didn't expect.

Elena must have misinterpreted my reaction because she immediately started rambling.

"You hate me don't you? Im sorry I didn't tell you Sofia but i was fearing well..this. And now you don't even want to be my friend anymore, I should've just stayed silent, im so st-"

I interrupted her by pulling her in a bone crushing hug.

She tensed for a second before hugging me back tightly.

"You're still my best friend Elena, I couldn't care less who you like." I smiled.

"Really?" She asked as she widened her eyes.

"Of course. Does your mom know?" I asked quietly.

Tears filled her eyes again as she shook her head.

"I just- I don't want to disappoint her." She whispered as her chin trembled. "I don't know how i would deal if my own family couldn't accepted me." She cried and i pulled her in another hug.

"Elena..i promise you that they will love you no matter who you like." I whispered to her, rubbing her back.

"I know." She swallowed hard.

"It's just..Sarah's parents didn't approve of us..they actually kicked her out. She's fine, she got her own apartment and stuff but..I've had one parent leave us. I can't have my mom abandoning me too." She explained.

"No offense, but your dad is an asshole." I assured her. "Your mom would never do that to you." She smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, you're right i'm just.. scared."

"So..her names Sarah huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows as i nudged her.

She laughed nodded her head.

"She's amazing, I can't wait for you to meet her." She smiled.

"I can't wait to meet her either." I grinned.

"It feels so good to hear you say that." She sighed as she lunged at me and  hugged me again.

We both fell on our backs laughing.

<><><>

"Do you thin Beth will ever forgive me for telling you first?" Elena asked.

"Uhm..probably.." I winced.

Elena groaned.

"I should have told the both of you at the same time." She face palmed.