Valentine special

Alright before I start the story who wants to be my valentine. I'm lonely so I'm looking for lonely followers who will want to talk to me. I'm free of charge and I like talking to people when I have the chance. Anyway let me know. The story is a zamasu x reader enjoy!!

It was a wedding for everyone to come. Zamasu was finally marrying the love of his life y/n. They have already had a baby and their son was smart enough to figure out time traveling. He went back in time to remember the wedding and to speak to them. Everyone was having a good time until a space ship landed by the party. They all stopped and stared. Zamasu and y/n ripped off their clothing that had their normal clothing under it. Y/n refused to wear a dress without pants or shorts on and zamasu hated dressing up. Zamasu ran towards it at y/n grabbed her baby and held it tight. "Do you idiots have any idea who's planet this is?" He asked the men who exited. "All hail Lord zamasu." They chanted, they had went to earth for the wedding because of y/n's father being from universe 7. "Good now that we're clear on that." He said crossing his arms. "It's been to many years zamasu." Gowasu said walking by the men up to zamasu. "Or should I say Supreme Zamasu." Supreme echoed through zamasu head which made him smirk. "Never in my life have I needed something so much I didn't know until I received it." He said smiling widely. " I have got a new world for you to rule over." Gowasu said quietly as zamasu looked down at him as he kneeled. "So you're saying you have aquired me a whole new world to rule over with the rest?" Gowasu looked a little angry. "That Is what I said yes." He smirked. "Come on y/n I'm going to claim my birth rights with you by my side." Future (sons name ) ran towards them as they headed for the ship. "Oh and who are you?" Gowasu asked as he stopped to look at him. "My name is (s/n)." "Ah princess (s/n!" Gowasu said amuzed. "But I'm not.." Then zamasu spoke up. "As my first decree you shall only call her princess (s/n)!" He chuckled. "No!!" He shouted as zamasu laughed loudly.

When they arrived Gowasu showed zamasu his new throne while y/n was sent to explore somewhere else. As zamasu walked in he noticed another kai. "And who's this scrawny puke?" Zamasu looked at him crossing his arms. "That's supreme kai, my son. Don't mind him he's a passive boy." Supreme kai looked down as zamasu inspected him. "Fine but for the blood line he has my blessings to bed princess (s/n)." He stared at him in disbelief. "Do you even know what you're doing?!" Zamasu started walking away, crossing his arms and smirking. "I don't need to I'm the god of all gods." Zamasu walked out with them and y/n showed up. He hugged her and pulled away. "So how was it?" He frowned. "It has six towers, like a peasant!" He shouted then she kissed him. He calmed down instantly. "Love ya y/n, always have, always will." He smiled as she gave him another kiss. "And I love you too." (s/n) watched in disgust as he watched his mother and father made out.