Khai x Reader part 2

The rest of the trip was silent. Traveling back to universe 11 was something I wish I could escape. After we got home, I went to my room to think everything over. I couldn't believe he thought I loved Goku, I mean he was a nice man but he was married. Khai mentioned he wanted to be married to me, have a family. I had thought of it previously but didn't think he actually felt the same way. There was a knock on my door, it was Belmond. His clown figure appeared in my doorway, he didn't look happy. "I think you should talk to khai, maybe it was a misunderstanding." I looked away, what khai said really hurt. 'Not all of us get our happy endings.' I nodded, getting up and following him to khai's room. I knocked on the door, no answer. Turning the knob, I walked in, I saw all the photos and things he had on his walls. His wall by his bed was pictures of me and him together, he really did want to be with me and he really did love me. Khai was on his bed, under his blankets, sobbing. I walked up to him, shaking him, he sniffled. "What?" He pulled the blanket back to see me, he then pulled it back over him. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of him. "Khai," I whispered. "What do you want?" I sat on his bed, then burying my face in his chest. "You are so dumb!" I shouted into his chest. He looked baffled, "how can someone as powerful as you be so dumb? I thought you Kai's were supposed to smart!" He pulled my face up, looking me in the eyes with his teary ones. "What are you talking about?" A tear fell from my eye as I looked at him, "you said I was in love with Goku." He looked away, "you said not everyone gets their happy ending." His heart shattered, I could see it in his eyes. "So you're just going to rob me of my happily every after?" He sat up, "If you wish, I'll take you to universe 7 tomorrow." I screamed, "how are you so dumb?" I got up, stomping around, it was hard to express anything to him. "I don't understand what you want!" He shouted, getting out of bed. "I love you khai, what is there not to understand." He started to stutter, then went quiet. "I don't understand what made you think I wanted Goku but for some reason your tiny little brain seemed to think it." He stayed silent, not even looking me in the eyes. "Say something!" I shouted, he still didn't speak. I just stomped out of the room back to my room.

A couple hours pass and a piece of paper was slid under my door. I opened it to see khai's writing. He wrote that he wanted me to meet him in his room so I went. When I got to his room, he sat on his bed, hands in his lap. He looked up with a smile, coming up to me and taking both of my hands. "Since we both feel the same way, I think we should have our happy ending now."