Goku Black x Neko! Saiyan! Reader

Requested by Naito_Girl

Y/n p.o.v

"Hey y/n are you ready to go?" Trunks asked packing the rest of the time machine. I nodded and got in with him following, then Vegeta, Goku, Bulma, and Supreme kai. He set the time machine to go back to his time line, and we just had to sit back and wait. My tail waved as I grew anxious, I mean I only saw Black once and he hadn't noticed I was there, it was like he only wanted to kill the others and not me. I pushed my thoughts into the back of my head as the time machine started to shake because we were close to landing. Soon as we landed, we all hurried out to make sure Black couldn't get a hold of us while we were unable to fight back. It wasn't long until black found us, he walked slowly to where we all were at. He just looked at the ground, not saying anything like he was deep in thought. I went to open my mouth before trunks covered it with his hand "shush y/n you're gonna get us killed." He whispered/yelled as we silently waited, then all of a sudden black appeared behind us. "Y/n, run now!" Trunks yelled pushing me and getting up to fight black. When trunks swung his sword at him, black caught it, then blood dripped from his hand as he snapped the sword in half. Everyone looked at him in horror as he walked up to me, slowly with blood streaming. He stopped in front of me and looked up to meet me at full gaze, he looked like he was dazed. He just had that distant Stare to him, I lost myself in his eyes and I didn't realize he was touching my face until I felt warmth and liquid trickle down my face. I was always the outcast in my group, the black sheep to them. He seemed to be the same with everyone. I feel sick to my stomach or am I sick in the head.. he never left eye contact, it was like he froze time until he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy you're alive." He said quietly. "All of the pain, far in the past.. yet echoes of screams will forever last.." He added quietly with tears falling. I felt like I already knew him as I clung to his chest. Trunks just stood, doing nothing, everyone was frozen like time had stopped. He just hugged, I listened to his heartbeat it would race then go to normal. It was a while before he spoke again "in my time line, I was married to you. It was nice, you were so kind and loving and you kept me out of trouble.. then one day you found out you were pregnant, we were really expecting the baby until it miscarried... then that stupid trunks came along, he killed you because he thought I was a monster, he told me I didn't deserve love.." He began to cry, I looked up at him as he just kept his forehead against mine. "Please don't leave, we can restart all over.. I promise I won't harm anyone anymore, I-i just want you home with me again." He started sobbing, his tears dripped onto my face. He was no monster that trunks had described, he was a heartbroken man searching for his love. "I'd gladly go with you Black." I whispered to him as he slowly opened his eyes to look at me. "Truly?" I nodded and he smiled widely, picking me up and spinning me around. Trunks was stunned and didn't say a word. I just looked over at him and he just kept shaking his head 'no.' I ignored him and grabbed Black's hand as my tail wrapped around his waist. "So did you ever find out what the gender was?" He smiled to the question and looked me in the eyes, taking both of my hands. "It was supposed to be a boy, but he looked more like me by what the ultrasound showed." He leaned down and kissed me softly, then pulled away and started walking, gripping my hand safely. "I know you don't know me, but I want to remarry you again. I want to try and start a family again, with you by my side." I nodded, showing I agreed. "And I know when we do 'it', you liked it when I slapped you, choked you and pulled your tail while smashing you from behind or on top of you." He purred then letting go of my hand, putting his hand on my lower back rubbing the bottom of my tail. "I can't wait and this time, no one can hurt you." He kissed me one more time happily.