Shin x Female! Saiyan! Assistant! Reader

Shin P.o.v

She had just been an assistant for as long as I could remember. She broke down the wall I had built around my heart, I just had to tell her how I felt. I approached her, she was eating food she had prepared for herself. "Hey Y/n!" I spoke cheerfully to her, she smiled back then continued eating. "Are you busy later?" She rose a brow, waiting for me to continue. "Because if not, would you possibly like to go out tonight?" She blinked then smiled, "I'd love to shin." I blushed as I hugged her, "can I please finish eating?" I laughed, "you're so cute." Her face turned red as she finished eating. I trailed behind her as we walked to the temple, her tail waving while we walked. Goku and Vegeta had decided to show up so she was keeping them company. "Say supreme kai, is Y/n single?" Vegeta asked as elder kai laughed. "Unfortunately no, Shin had already put moves on her so she is off limits." They both looked a little upset then smirked, "but let's see who she'd pick." They raced over to her as she approached us. "Y/n, who would you rather go out with? Us or supreme kai?" Goku asked, even though he was married. Vegeta was too, so I was confused on why it mattered. "Umm, I would choose shin over you guys, you guys are married!" Goku gave a confused look and Vegeta smirked. "Well we can make the saiyan race rise again with your help!" Her eye twitched as she looked over at me, "take care of them shin!" She yelled as I flipped them over. "I may be small but I am powerful!" I crossed my arms with a smirk, her grabbing onto my arm and walking with me.