Goku Black x Dying! Human! Reader

I smiled at the man I had truly loved for so long. Even if I was human, he was willing to look past it just so he could be with me. I blinked as he kissed my forehead and left our cabin we shared with zamasu. I don't know what I'd do without him, if I had to be honest with myself.

I decided to entertain myself for the day reading or listening to music. Especially playing video games, I was getting Black to play Minecraft with me. Every time we played, he'd let me sit in his lap because I panicked every time I had to go into the mines.

After playing games and listening to music for a while, I got bored. I was learned to fly due to Black teaching me everything I needed to know. He told me it was previous knowledge he had picked up from Gowasu when he was first learning in his old body.

I ran out the door and flew up in the air, taking off back to West City. The last time I seen it, it was destroyed due to Black and Zamasu. Trunks had it out for me because I left the group to be with the male he so desperately hated.

I spotted Black from a distance, flying to him as he was just flying around. "Black!" He looked surprised as I flew into his arms. "Well, what a surprise." A smile came to his face as he held me close to him. He then frowned, "we have to stay here for a while, would you like to stay with me?" I nodded quickly, holding his hand as he walked me into a building that he was sleeping in. Zamasu was already there, he waved and gave a smile. "About time you joined us Y/n, Black was worried about you." Black just blushed and we laid on the floor. He pulled me into his chest, not really wanting me to sleep uncomfortably on the floor. I also had important news to tell him. I was pregnant, but not for long. I wanted to tell him soon but I was too scared to, I honestly didn't know what to do. I'll just tell him tomorrow.

After I woke up the next morning, I stayed with Black for the day. We spent the entire day together, just like we always liked to. "Black, I have something to tell you." He cocked a brow, giving me a questionable look. "I'm pregnant," His eyes lit up as his smile went big. "Yes!" He screamed, tackling me to the ground and holding me close. "I'm so happy," He whispered. It was nice that he was happy, I was nervous that he possibly wouldn't be.

We didn't get to go home at all over the next two months, it was constantly staying in the one room in a destroyed building. They couldn't leave due to Trunks being able to finally track them down and corner them. They weren't ready for it, not yet. I decided to stick with Zamasu today. He pat my head as Black took off for the other side of the city. Zamasu crossed his arms, "so, you guys are going to finally have a family?" I nodded, he had a frown. "If you want, you can be uncle." His small smile appeared as he gave a small nod. Ki shot between us, Zamasu got angry. "Stay back Y/n, I got this!" He went onto fighting Trunks, them not stopping at all. I heard a gun shot, then felt a pain in my chest. I looked down to see Mai standing there with the gun the noise erupted from. I clenched my chest as I fell to my knees. I heard screaming, she went flying into a building as I saw Black. He pushed his hand under my neck as he looked at me. "Y/n, say something!" Tears started to fall from his eyes. "Black," He went silent. "Im not doing so good." He shut his eyes, "oh no, please no." I took a breath. "I just wish I could see our cabin one last time." He nodded, "honey, we can go there right now." I took my final deep breath, "it's okay, just promise you'll bury me there?"

Black p.o.v

I held her lifeless body, it went limp as I picked her up bridal style. I wasn't leaving without her. Zamasu had went down, so I had to place her at my feet. I screamed, my hair turning pink. How could they, they did this to her, I was supposed to have my family. But like I promised her, I'll bury her right at the cabin. Right where I can place flowers every day until I die.